EVOLO 1 - Beautiful condo with magnificent views
You will appreciate the contemporary style of the condo with a direct view of the Saint-Lawrence River and its following features:
- Spacious corner unit of 1245 square feet offering a vast open living area of almost 28 feet long, rare on the market.
- Large windows with panoramic views of the river, Mount Royal and the three bridges (Jacques-Cartier, Victoria, and Samuel de Champlain).
- Unit located on the 8th floor offering a proximity to the St-Lawrence River and nature.
- An indoor parking spots and a mesh locker. Possibility of a second indoor parking spot.
- Curtain niches with recessed spotlights.
- Built-in closets.
- Year-round comfort with hot air heating system and central air conditioning.
- Energy savings coming from geothermic installations.
- Large balcony of 18 feet.
- Rack for 3 bicycles.
- First owner, non-smokers and no domestic animals.
- Immaculate condition.
- Many options and additions.
- All kitchen appliances of superior quality: the Fisher&Paykel refrigerator, the Electrolux induction range and the Bosch dishwasher.
- All fixtures
- All curtains
The upscale building includes the following features:
- Gym with quality equipment, large indoor pool, wet sauna, dry sauna, a locker room for men and women.
- Two guest suites.
- Large entrance hall and reception room.
- Beautifully landscaped backyard including relaxing islands with views of the river.
- Leed Gold certified building.
- Sprinkler system, intercom and surveillance cameras.
- High-quality construction and soundproofing of superior quality.
- Indoor parking for visitors.
The property is located in a peaceful area and has an ideal location to access:
- The future Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) station which will be located five minutes' walk from 2021. The rapid train will give access to downtown and Dix30 in five minutes
- A five minutes' drive from downtown and Dix30.
- A ten minutes' walk to Place du Commerce where we find all services (supermarkets, drugstores, banks, cleaner, SAQ, etc.)
- Bike paths, public transit, daycare, school.
The Pointe-Nord neighborhood prioritizes pedestrians and cyclists, with its waterfront parks and recreation, its bakery (Mamie Clafoutis), its restaurants (Les Enfants Terribles and Nagomi) and its inviting businesses at your doorstep. Life is exceptional at Pointe-Nord!
- Shared terrace
- Smart Panel
- Engineered wood
- Forced air
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Hot tub/Sauna
- Step-up bath
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental