The construction continues - 70% sold
Promotion for a limited time: contact the sales team for more information.
Sir John, proximity, convenience and comfort just a step away from the metro.
Unit 121: Magnificent townhouse of 1148 sq.ft, 2 bedrooms with closet or walk-in closet, 1 bathroom, 1 powder room, integrated storage, an office alvoce, large open living area extending onto a welcoming terrace of 133 sq.ft at $479,500 + taxes
A brand-new living space in the heart of a fully developed neighborhood, an accessible dream by Sir John.
Sir John offers a selection of studios, 1- to 3-bedroom condos as well as townhouses and penthouses. A living space where each square foot is optimized by renowned architects. A trendy decor worthy of magazines where all you have to do is settle down and enjoy the remarkable comfort.
- Concrete construction offering 130 units on 6 stories
- High-end finishings
- Every unit has a balcony or a terrace
- 9-foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, island and ceramic backsplash
- Engineered wood flooring
- Indoor parking space and charging solution for electric car available ($)
- Locker available ($)
- Vast equipped rooftop terrace with BBQs, lounge, yoga area and deckchair
- Interior and landscaped courtyards
- Vegetable gardens
Sir John is at the very heart of Mercier-Ouest for a reason, a few streets away from Rosemont and Anjou. Take advantage of a complete commercial offer, local services, schools and public institutions, without the chaos of perpetual construction.
Sir John is next to the Langelier metro station, a BIXI station, bus stops and major highways. Public transit takes you easily to the four corners of the city, while Sherbrooke Street takes you quickly downtown. The highways nearby offer a getaway to the north and south shores.
- Neighbor to Langelier metro
- Less than 20 min from downtown
- Near highways 20, 25 and 40
- BIXI station adjacent to the building
- Near Maisonneuve Park
- Access to buses 33, 185 and 197
View all the available plans here
Presentation pavilion Sir John
6720 Sherbrooke Street E, Montreal, QC H1N 3R9
Opening hours - by appointment only:
Monday to Thursday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Photos and images for reference purposes only. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center