Building very well maintained by the owners since 2010.
- The duplex is located in a vibrant neighborhood. Several condo buildings have been built in the last few years in the area, and more are still under construction.
- There are several neighborhoods, primary and secondary schools in the area. Cégep Maisonneuve is a 15-minute walk away.
- You'll have super easy access to Promenade Ontario, Maisonneuve Market, Theatre, and bike path (all within a 2-minute walk). For groceries, you have access to a Metro Supermarket and an SAQ.
- You will be a 12-minute walk from the Pie-IX metro station or a 5-minute bike ride from the Olympic Park: a swimming pool, sports halls, activities, and events, etc. At the Olympic Park, there is also the Botanical Garden, the Insectarium, the Biodome, and the new planetarium. And of course, there is Maisonneuve Park, one of the largest and most beautiful parks in Montreal. Here you can have a picnic with friends or family, a BBQ, walk or run, rollerblade or bike, or just walk around. In winter you can skate, slide, snowshoe or cross-country ski. You'll never get bored in the neighborhood
- Excellent neighborhood
- South facing, excellent for gardeners
This beautiful brick and wood duplex has undergone several renovations over the past 15 years
- Electricity and plumbing redone 100%.
- On the ground floor Ikea PAX wardrobe
- In 2019, the roof, the fence, as well as the upstairs balcony were redone to new
- A very large backyard, fenced, and 2 outdoor parking spaces are accessible by a beautiful alley
- Renovated bathrooms and kitchens
- On the ground floor, the kitchen counters are made of granite
- The approved evaluation made to determine the price in December 2019
- Two 3-1/2 each with a closed bedroom
- Bright property
- 100amp input per unit
- Two good tenants, respectful and punctual on their rents
- Upstairs it's a family member.
- The water heaters in both units are 10 years old and will need to be replaced. However, they are in very good condition with no leaks.
Serious buyers only. Due to the COVID situation, only people with a bank pre-authorization will be able to visit by appointment.
- Wooden part on part
- Asphalt shingle
- Gravel and asphalt
- French Window
- 100 amps
- Breakers panel
- Laundry room
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Crawl space
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Golf course
- Sportif center
- Bicycle Path