*** Offer to purchase accepted, visits suspended ***
Charming townhouse well maintained over the years and located near services, transports, the Félix-Leclerc elementary school, and the Daniel-Johnson high school.
Take advantage of the 3D virtual tour and professional photos to get a good idea of the house, the plan, and the measurements, while maintaining social distancing! All photos have descriptions with context and details of recent renovations.
You will find on the ground floor: the kitchen, dining room, and living room. On the second floor: 3 closed bedrooms and a bathroom. There are 2 parking spots upfront, a backyard at the back, with a deck, a shed, and direct access to the Versailles Park. Please note the house does not have a basement, it's built on top of a concrete slab. No humidity or water infiltration to worry about!
House featuring a low price, with no co-ownership fees and a mortgage similar to a rent! Ideal for a small family or first-time homebuyer.
Occupation in 120 days.
Due to a high call volume, we suggest you write to us for a quick response. Please note the phone number forward to a voicemail dedicated to selling the house.
With the current public health emergency, visits will have to respect the following rules:
- Have your mortgage pre-approval while visiting, or have it forwarded to us in advance.
- Wear a mask (we will wear one as well).
- Wash your hands with hand sanitizer while coming in.
- Let us open doors and cabinets.
- Respect 2 meters distance between individuals.
List of renovations:
- Increase the height of the asphalt next to the house in 2020
- Front roughcast touched up - 2020
- Back roughcast redone - 2018
- Deck - 2018
- Fence paint refresh and stabilization - 2018
- Walk-in shed in wood-plastic composite on concrete slab - 2017
- Hybrid casement windows (Aluminium and PVC), except living room - 2016
- Replacement of electrical outlets and light switch - 2016
- Added and partially redevised the electrical outlets, coax and Ethernet (RJ45/Cat 6) outlets - 2016
- Baseboard heater in bedroom 2 and 3 - 2016
- Ceramic floor for washer and dryer location - 2015
- Asphalt shingles - 2015
- Second-floor flooring - 2015
- Living room casement windows - 2008
- Roofing - 2008
- Water heater rented with Hydro-Solution ($26.88 every 2 months) - 2008
- Foundation stabilization by steel piles - 2008
- Electrical breaker panel (100 amps, 120/240 volts) - 2006
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Ceiling fixtures
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental
- Energy Star