Very bright unit of 827 square feet, very well maintained, located in a prestigious building in the heart of La Petite-Patrie, a few meters from the Rosemont metro station.
With large windows 7 feet high, the condo is located on the 2nd floor, from where you can enjoy a view of Rosemont Boulevard. It includes two closed bedrooms and a parking space in the garage.
Built in 2010, the unit is located in phase I of the Quartier 54 real estate project. Building maintenance and management are impeccable and the low condo fees include hot water.
*Flexible possession date
THE UNIT AND THE BUILDING:
- Engineered wood floors;
- 9-foot ceilings;
- Quality insulation and soundproofing (concrete 9 inches thick);
- Novoclimat building (double glazing);
- Storage space in the basement;
- Bicycle parking space;
- Indoor parking space;
- Real estate management by a specialized company;
- Secure reception with intercom and surveillance system;
- Common terrace with BBQ and furniture.
- Appliances: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer.
- Wall-mounted air conditioner.
- Pantry cabinet.
THE DISTRICT (less than 5 minutes walk):
- Rosemont metro station;
- Marc-Favreau Library
- Two childcare centers in the library;
- Parc Luc-Durand (Playground and waterpark for children);
- Restaurant, cafe and fine groceries in the building;
- Supermarkets (IGA, Metro)
- St-Hubert Plaza (restaurants, bars, shops, pharmacy, etc.)
- BIXI stations, Communauto, bike paths
N.B.: surfaces and dimensions are approximate
- Convenience store
- Shared terrace
- Engineered wood
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Bath and shower
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Swimming pool