***** Real estate purchase offer accepted. Visits are suspended.*****
Bright apartment with garden and private parking. A green haven, ideal for a young family. Come live the Petite-Patrie!
Rear terrace bathed in the evening sun and large shared courtyard perfect for socializing (even with a 2m distance!), with play area for children, bicycle storage and small vegetable garden for your seasonal veggies.
Located in the heart of Petite-Patrie, THE most sought after area at the moment, this property is close to all services and very well served by public transport.
You will be in a walking distance of 12 min. from Jean-Talon Market, 8 min. from Plaza St-Hubert and 5 min. from the Fabre metro (blue line).
The condo offers a large open area with living room and dining room, a beautiful functional kitchen, a large master bedroom and a child's bedroom or office, a Walk-In type storage in the apartment and another Locker type heated storage in the basement.
A wall-mounted air conditioner / heat pump and a washer / dryer area complete the apartment's attributes.
A private outdoor parking is reserved for you, and it is possible to add an electric vehicle charging station.
It can also be rented very easily for over $ 100 per month if you don't need it.
The building of six apartments where good understanding and a spirit of cooperation reign is well maintained, has a good contingency fund and is very well managed by conscientious co-owners.
The condo and the building have benefited from many improvements in recent years.
Here is an overview ...
Renovations in the apartment
- New kitchen and new bathroom (2013)
- Central beam (2013)
- Electricity 100% redone (2017-2019-2021)
- North wall insulation (2017)
- Walk-In storage (2017)
- Kitchen door and window (2018)
- Air conditioning and heat pump (2019)
- New kitchen hood (2019)
- Pantry cabinet (2020)
- Plastering and painting (2017 and 2021)
* The floors have to be sanded. We offer you to have it done before you move in.
Renovations on the building
- Foundation stabilization (2013)
- Partial concrete slab in the basement (2013)
- Electrical inputs (2013)
- Repairs to brick joints (2013)
- Doors and windows (2013)
- Terraces at the back (2013)
- Yard fence and landscaping (2016)
- Flashing and gooseneck maintenance and roof inspection (2016)
- Skylight Lanterns (2019)
- Painting of the rear staircase (2021)
- Gypsum on basement ceiling (coming soon, the funds are already reserved)
- Master bedroom PAX storage cabinets
- Bathroom light
- Possibility to include some appliances (to be discussed)
- Dining room light
UNDIVIDED co-ownership requiring a minimum of 20% down payment.
VISITS by appointment with proof of mortgage approval.
The condo's share is 16.2%.
Condo fees are 145$ per month to pay for building expenses such as repairs, snow removal in parking lots, building insurance and to build up the contingency fund. Municipal and school taxes are extra.
Mortgage at the Caisse Populaire du Plateau.
Signing of the deed of sale at Barbe et Cimon Notaires.
The calculated area is the gross living area.
To make your offer, please refer to the documents provided:
Call us for more information or to schedule a visit!
- Central air
- Bath and shower
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
- External facing
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool