Spacious open concept condo, 3rd floor with elevator, located a few steps from Jean-Talon metro station, available immediately.
Open living area and very bright throughout the day. Large volumes (ceiling over 12 feet) and concrete floors.
Old industrial building with concrete structure, double-glazed aluminum windows and quadruple thickness of gypsum between units. Quiet in the center of the city.
The property is located close to everything!
- 2 min from Jean-Talon metro station
- 7 min from Jean-Talon market
- 1 min from the public indoor pool (Piscine St-Denis)
- 5 min from several CPEs and daycares
- 5 min from St-Arsène primary school
- 5 min from grocery stores (Metro/IGA), restaurants, pharmacies, and many parks
- 2 min from an excellent bakery
The St-Hubert street on which the windows look out was redone last year, the new canopy and the trees will be there in the spring!
Covered municipal parking nearby (about 100$/month) and easy parking with a vignette on the street.
Many services offered in common areas:
- A cellular intercom system at the entrance
- Secure access to the building via St-André and St-Hubert streets
- Rooftop terrace with an exceptional view of the city and furnishings/BBQ
- Private storage in basement 4' x 6' (locker)
- Secure bicycle and stroller garage
- Upstairs garbage chute
- Possibility to have internet by optic fiber
Co-ownership very well managed by a dynamic team, with a substantial contingency fund.
- Refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
- Quartz island and countertop
- Wall-mounted air conditioning
Come and visit!
- Shared terrace
- Aluminium Siding
- Melamine cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Air exchanger
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool