Open concept 3 BEDROOM, EXCEPTIONAL LUMINOSITY (southwest orientation), 9 FEET CEILINGS and great AMOUNT OF STORAGE available.
- Parking space in a heated garage, including a terminal for an electric car and a bicycle rack.
- Open living space with 9' ceilings and large windows.
- Located on the 3rd floor with balcony and view of the interior grassed courtyard furnished with flowers, trees and hammock (very quiet, corner unit).
- Entrance with 2 large wardrobes and an additionnal wardrobe in the corridor
- Spacious kitchen with large quartz counter and solid wood lunch counter.
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet and simple closet.
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower, quartz countertop and a closed and furnished laundry area with lots of storage.
- Additional storage space on a private level in the garage.
- 2013 building with elevator and a large shared terrace on the roof (view of Mont-Royal).
- Very well managed co-ownership with good contingency funds, impeccable maintenance and very friendly and respectful neighbors.
- Luxury finish: wall-mounted air conditioning, very good soundproofing, stainless steel hood, high quality solar shades (Hunter-Douglas), dimmers in all rooms and air exchanger in the unit.
*** Inclusions: air conditioning, high quality solar shades (Hunter-Douglas), bidet, air exchanger, stainless steel hood, dimmers.
Are you looking to settle in a place that combines tranquility and quality of life, while being at the heart of urban life? Don't miss your chance to live in the bustling Rosemont / Petite-Patrie neighborhood, in this upscale condo located close to everything.
- Parks: Père-Marquette Park on the street corner (water games, ecological play module, skating rink, community garden, dog park and the Père-Marquette Center (indoor pool, volleyball, activity center) and Laurier Park (pétanque, table tennis) pong, outdoor pool, games modules, dog park, baseball)
- Services: schools, daycares, pharmacy, Marc-Favreau Library, CLSC, medical clinic, gym, yoga studio, hardware store, veterinarian, dentist, bookstore.
- Food: a variety of grocery stores including a zero waste grocery store, SAQ, bakery, cheese shop, fishmonger, fruit shop.
- A multitude of cafes and restaurants.
Transport: Rosemont metro (7 mins walk), bixi and bus station at the corner of the street, bike path at 2 blocks.
- Shared terrace
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool