Beautiful 1,000 sq. ft. open space undivided condo on the 2nd floor of a 2-unit building with a large 140 sq. ft. patio sunbathed all day during the summer. You'll come to appreciate the indoor space as well as outdoor.
Abundance of light in the living space, thanks to large windows. The roof is an extension of the condo on which you'll also be able to build a private terrace or green roof, even a second floor!
Perfect for nature lovers! At 5 minutes walking distance from Montreal's one of the largest green space, the Maisonneuve park, it's hard to imagine you're in the city! For the sports inclined, aside from the park's summer and winter activities, the Olympic Park is a little further away.
Condo was built in 2012 on the original foundation (circa 1930)
- White elastomeric roof (2012)
- Brick (2012)
- First floor and basement entirely done (2012)
- Whole condo painted in 2020
- Large private storage area in the basement 6 x 11 ft
- Wall mount A/C
- Air exchanger - HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) unit upgraded in 2019
- Interior staircase
- Walk-in in the second bedroom
Nearby services and transportation:
- New project linking Laval and Pie-IX metro station, presently under construction
- New station confirmed for the blue line (located Pie-IX/Jean-Talon intersection) as well as the future pink line
- 5 min express bus to Pie-IX metro station
- 2 main commercial arteries nearby; Masson S.t and Beaubien St. (supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, pharmacies, movie theatre, etc)
- Schools, hospitals, sports centers, libraries, public pools, etc
- Downtown Montreal is only 15 min by car or 20-25 by public transit
- Parking available on neighboring streets, no city stickers required
- "Le Boulevard" shopping center within 10-15 minutes walk
Flexible move-in, dates open to discussion.
Household appliances can be included; fridge, oven, microwave with integrated fan hood, washer/dryer.
Advantages of an undivided co-ownership:
- Tax account lower than a standard condo
- Only 2 co-owners to manage the property
- Lower condo fees
NB: 20% down payment required!
Caisse Populaire du Plateau Mortgage.
40% ownership stake of building.
Condo fees are $100/month and includes building insurance and contingency funds.
VISITS Saturday and Sunday September 25-26th by appointment with proof of mortgage approval.
To make your offer, follow this link for more info:
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information!
- Double sink
- Agglomerated cabinets
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Walk-in closet
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- 9ft ceilings
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool