Beautiful well maintained duplex near the Promenade Masson!
The living area is 1,509 sq. ft. (square of house 23 x 32.8) and each unit comprises 2 bedrooms, 1 double living room, 1 bathroom and a kitchen with washer and dryer.
A private backyard with a mature hedge, a balcony shed, a 6 ft service cellar and parking possible. Land of 1937.5 sq ft (23 x 75.5).
- 2 minutes walk from the Promenade Masson and all its services (grocery store, pharmacy, hardware store, fruit shop, butcher, restaurants, bars, etc.)
- 10 minutes walk from the Botanical Garden, Maisonneuve Park, Olympic Park and Saputo Stadium.
- Near a primary school, a secondary school and two CEGEPs.
Well served by public transportation.
- Bus 139 and 355 pass close on Pie-IX and take you to the Pie-IX metro in 10 minutes.
- Bus 47 goes around the corner and takes you to Laurier metro in 15 minutes.
Ideal tenants! The accommodations at the bottom and top are 5 1/2 with two closed rooms. They are rented until July 2020. The base rent is $ 885 and the top rent is $ 670. Annual income of $18,660.
Significant renovations have been made recently, including the roof in 2017 and the windows in 2016. Other renovations have been made over the years, including bathrooms, floors, plumbing, water heaters, the electrical input and replacement of the oil tank by an electric boiler.
- Cast concrete
- Wooden dunnage
- Elastomer membrane
- Hot water
- 100 amps
- 200 amps
- Ceiling fixtures
- Wooden cabinets
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Bath and shower
- Low (6 feet or under)
- Separate entrance
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Bicycle Path