This charming 2 stories attached triplex is on a 1,800 sq ft lot with 2 parking spaces in the back. The renovations over the years have been made respecting the orignal architecture. The 3 apartments with 9 ft high ceilings offer 1,000 sq ft per floor of living space in addition to the 700 sq ft in the basement.
# 5725- main floor: this is a 5 1/2 including a basement with the ceiling over 6 ft high. We have 2 bedrooms ( the master bedroom is double), a living room, an open dining room, kitchen, a full bathroom and a front gallery. The basement is 70% finished with a family room, a laundry room and a storage space.
#5721- 2nd floor: this is a 3 1/2 with a closed bedroom, open living room, kitchen and dining room; a bathroom and a washer and dryer connection.
#5723- similar in design to #5721.
The 2 apartments have access to a spacious common gallery in the back and a balcony in front.
- The two apartments are rented at $1,100 a month until July 1st. Potential rent on July 1st: $1,400 for both.
- Potential rent for the main floor apartment including the basement: $1,500 a month.
The main floor apartment is available July 1st or earlier if necessary (to be discussed).
The 2nd floor apartments are available July 1st.
Renovations and repairs:
- Repairs to the roof (2020)
- Finished basement (2006)
- Replacement of the 3 back entrance doors and the front main entrance door (2007)
- Replacement of the 4 front exterior columns (2019)
- Replacement of front exterior wood stairs (2020)
- Repairs to foundation in the back basement entrance (2020)
- The 4 front windows on both floors and the 2 steel doors of the 2nd floor apartments will be replaced in January 2021.
The property is at 2 minutes walking distance to Maisonneuve parc, a few minutes from the Olympic Stadium, Saputo Stadium, Botanical Gardens, the municipal golf course and the Bio-Dôme. Public transportation on Rosemount and Pie lX is minutes to the Pie IX metro station (green line) and the Rosemount metro station (orange line). It is situated in a neighborhood with easy access to schools, day care centers, hospitals, medical clinics and close to "Promenade Masson" with its many shops, restaurants and bars.
- Visit by appointment only
- No agents please
- Visit to the top floor apartments will be possible after acceptance of the offer
- Pre approval or proof of financing sources required
Visits limited to 2 people at a time with face masks, hand disinfectant and respect of social distancing.
Inclusion: all lightening fixtures
- Aluminium Siding
- Cast concrete
- Gravel and asphalt
- 100 amps
- Raised panel oak
- Bath and shower
- Partially finished
- Decorative Columns
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Golf course
- Sportif center
- Bicycle Path