4 novembre 2020: offre d'achat acceptée, conditions en cours de réalisation.
Large condo built in 2012, located in a peaceful lane. It has its own private balcony and parking, while being within walking distance of services and urban life (parks, bakeries, grocery stores, gym, soccer / baseball fields, metro, buses, Village, etc. ). Quick occupancy possible.
- Large condo (80.70m²) on the 2nd floor, with 9 feet ceiling (2.79m) .
- Located in the middle of a small one-way alley (little traffic) with lots of trees - Private parking in the interior courtyard included. Lots of requests to rent it if you don't have a vehicle.
- Spacious bathroom with large shower and bath .
- Superior soundproofing and quality construction.
- Great room brightness.
- Building inspected when taking possession (June 2012) and second full inspection in summer 2018. No defects or renovations in sight, the building is in excellent condition.
- Co-ownership of 8 quiet apartments, friendly neighbors, and no short-term rental (less than 6 months) or Airbnb type.
- Low condominium fees due to excellent management since day 1 and well stocked reserve fund.
- Dogs, cats, and BBQ are allowed.
- Exceptional location, here are the average walking times to get to...
- Getting around: Papineau and Frontenac metro (8 minutes), BIXI (5 minutes), bus stop (1 minute)
- Parc Lafontaine (8 minutes), dog park (3 minutes) and Parc des Faubourgs (2 minutes)
- Sports: 2 sports centers (8 minutes), soccer field (2 minutes), swimming pools, etc.
- Health: Notre-Dame Hospital (5 minutes), family medicine clinic (5 minutes), pharmacies (5 minutes), etc.
- Food: Metro and IGA grocery store (8 minutes), 3 bakeries (5 minutes), Maxi (15 minutes), etc.
- Education: 2 libraries (8 minutes), BANQ (15 minutes), near primary, secondary and vocational schools, near UQAM and CEGEP du Vieux-Montréal
- UQAM and downtown (Place des Arts) are less than 20 minutes walk.
Included: Central air conditioning, air exchanger and stove hood. They are all sold without legal warranty.
Possibility to include stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, stacked washer and dryer, stools and / or semi-recessed wall cabinet in the second bedroom.
- Acrylique resin
- Melamine cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Step-up bath
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services: