1919 Goulet Avenue
Rare on the market and very beautiful townhouse located on a small quiet street. End unit. Located near downtown, in the heart of the activity, services and easy access to the Jacques Cartier Bridge. Pretty landscaped and landscaped courtyard with patio furniture, swing and some trees giving privacy. 2 bedrooms and a possibility of a 3rd, complete bathroom with therapeutic heating and massage bath, hardwood floor, integrated garage, exceptional brightness. All the pleasure of the city centre without the inconveniences. SEE the photos and the 3D view of the house.
This open area "Townhouse" condo is located in a rapidly evolving area that attracts a comfortable clientele looking for an urban lifestyle.Its strategic location in the heart of the city, a stone's throw from the Papineau metro station, services, good restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, fruit shops, butchers, hairdressers, medical clinics, Notre-Dame Hospital, dentist, veterinarians, daycare centres, elementary and secondary schools, theaters and entertainment venues, parc des Faubourgs at 2 streets and parc Lafontaine and its Théâtre de la Verdure nearby.
- Ground floor; private garage, hallway, storage spaces, closet, powder room and washer-dryer, patio door opening onto a private landscaped garden. The ground floor can accommodate a third bedroom. as other units have done or a workshop or leave the garage with 30 feet deep! The powder room can easily converted into a bathroom with shower.
- 2nd floor with open plan wooden kitchen (maple), dining room, living room with
fireplace, patio door overlooking the balcony overlooking the private courtyard.
- 3rd floor: closed master bedroom, second closed bedroom, complete bathroom with
shower and therapeutic bath heating and massaging 6 feet. The closets have been replaced by wall-mounted storage units to maximize the use of space and allow for redesign according to current needs.
Certificate of location (2002)
Exterior coating: Brick and Corrugated Steel
Fenestration and patio doors: PVC
Roof covering: Elastomeric membrane
IMPROVEMENT WORK CARRIED OUT:
- Convector in 2019
- All windows on the facade in June 2018 to maximize energy efficiency and soundproofing.
- General caulking in 2018
- Change of all vents and their caulking in 2018
- Water heater 2017
- Heat pump
Inclusions (without legal guarantees):
- Hood, 2-drawer dishwasher, heat pump, wall cabinets, lighting, ceiling fans.
- Including fireplace: Use subject to the by-laws of the City of Montreal and the policies of insurance companies.
- Other inclusions possible.
Municipal sewers and drinking water supply are provided by the municipality.
Date or time of occupancy: rapid occupancy possible.
Signing of the deed of sale: as soon as possible
The measurements are approximate.
Remember to make the "3D Visit" accessible via the 2nd photo and via the big blue button on the right, under the photos.
Remember to get pre-approved by your bank, it's free, with no obligation and will save us time.
This is not an offer or promise that may bind the seller to the buyer, but an invitation to submit such offers or promises.
( Translated with an online Translator )
- Wood stove
- Raised panel maple
- Wooden cabinets
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Thermo-masseur bath tub
- Bath and shower
- Therapeutic bath
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services: