Here are the main attractions of the unit:
- The rooms' division is the equivalent of a 3 1/2
- Abundant natural light
- Quality soundproofing
- 10 ft high ceiling with an industrial flair
- Locker in the basement
- Common rooftop terrace with a view of Mont-Royal
- Hot water included in condo fees and low electric costs
Built in a former textile factory and including two elevators, the building is very secure with closed-circuit cameras, secure mail locker on the ground floor, intercom, and entrance door unlocking via cellphone.
Welcome to a bustling neighborhood at the crossroads of Little-Italy, Mile-Ex, Parc-Extension, and Villeray.
Access to privileged public transport such as:
- Parc's subway's station only 3 minutes away on foot
- Bus line 80 South going downtown.
- Bus line 93 East going up to Pie-IX
- Bus line 92 West going up to the Décarie Highway
- For active travel, several free access hooks are available in the secure indoor parking lot, allowing you to store your bike.
Take a walk to Jean-Talon's public Market or simply cross the street to do your grocery shopping at Provigo.
Discover several urban restaurants and cafes, including Le Beaumont signé Toqué and Café Denise. You will be charmed by the rich flavors of the neighborhood.
- Stove, fridge, dishwasher, and washer/dryer
- Storage in the bedroom
- Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Ceiling anchors
- Pinboard in front of the kitchen
- Mirrors in the bedroom
- Palmer style plant
You can contact me at 514-835-4011
- Shared terrace
- Aluminium Siding
- Melamine cabinets
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School