The unique INTER-GENERATIONAL co-ownership with the charm of yesteryear has a living area of 2,400 square feet on 2 levels.
The pleasure of living just steps from all services and at the heart of the VICTORIA VILLAGE DISTRICT IN WESTMOUNT.
THE IDEAL STREET CORNER, the sought-after location. Where life is good because of the tranquility of the neighborhood and neighbors.
Walk Score: 95 (the walker's paradise)
Transit Score: 95 (public transportation nearby)
Location - Location - Location
DISTANCE FROM MARKET:
- From McGill University Health Center
- From Westmount Recreation Center
- Chic shops
- From several parks (the fabulous Westmount Park) library - YMCA
- From the best schools, universities.
- 10 minutes from downtown
Description of the undivided co-ownership
- 58% share: includes the ground floor as well as the finished basement
- Storage space: + or - 150 square feet
Description of the building
- Centenary duplex.
- House made of bricks and original stones.
- 2 balconies redone and respecting the period style.
- Roof: elastomeric membrane
- Large 48" x 84" windows restored original wood, sash windows on the 4 sides of the building and wooden blinds.
You will find on the ground floor
- Area of 1,300 square feet
- 9 feet high ceilings
- Original woodwork throughout the house, doors and moldings.
- Authentic pine wardrobe in the dining room.
- Cast iron heaters in all rooms.
- Very good soundproofing.
- The master bedroom with brick wall and adjoining bathroom.
- Vintage cast iron bath with separate shower.
- Renovated kitchen. Slate backsplash.
- Dining room with fireplace.
- Living room with original fireplace (not functional).
- Very big walk-in.
- Original hardwood floors in all rooms.
- Recessed lights.
- 2 independent entrances. The 2nd balcony, entrance from the back giving access to the parking, south side of the house.
- Basement - laundry room
Take note: rented until October 1, 2020 and will be available under agreement with the tenant.
The basement is designed to meet the needs of a large family
- 2 other separate, independent entries
- 1 hallway inside that communicates with the main floor.
- 1 original pine staircase that provides access from the loft to the storage space, the mechanical room and the cozy studio.
DESCRIPTION OF LOFT, furnished and fully equipped
- Interior walls of bricks and stones.
- 4 new wooden windows with cremones integrate with the look of yesteryear, very good natural light.
- Area of 750 to 800 square feet open areas.
- 1 closed bedroom.
- 1 bathroom with clawfoot tub and separate shower, washer and dryer area.
- 1 kitchen laboratory with appliances.
- Electric fireplace with wood mantel
- A lot of storage.
- Recessed lights.
- 1 dining room.
Ideal space to welcome the family - teens - parents and also to increase your income with renting.
Please note: rented until February 1st, 2020 and will be available under agreement with the tenant.
The independent entrance at the back leads to the basement - the ground floor and the 2nd floor:
- Space for washer-dryer - space for gas heaters - 2 water heaters - electrical panel
- Storage room.
- Cedar closets.
DESCRIPTION OF ''COZY STUDIO'' furnished and fully equipped
- Open space of 250 to 275 square feet.
- Exposed wood beams.
- The addition of a bedroom with all the amenities.
- Large wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Laboratory kitchen area.
- Laundry room.
Ideal space to welcome the family - teens - and also to increase your income with renting.
Take note: rented until September 1, 2020 and will be available under agreement with the tenant.
Additional fees for furnishing loft and studio.
- Natural gas
- Wooden cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Laundry room
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Bath and shower
- Claw Foot Bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Potential income
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool