95 acres of land for sale in the Bouchette sector (Outaouais), 10 minutes from the municipality of Bouchette and Messines. Thus the property includes:
· An uninhabited mobile home in poor condition representing a handyman's opportunity and providing an acquired right with the property as well as a surface well;
· A tractor (Massey Ferguson 165 functional), a hunting camp trailer and a structure ready to accommodate a forest camp / shed alongside an open space (interesting for hunting);
· Direct access to the main snowmobile trail (route 322) which crosses the lot;
· A right of access to Lake Trentes-et-un Milles free of charge;
· Is spared by Route 105 and made up of multiple paths giving access to various parts of the lot.
The property has been the subject of a forest management plan for five years and the forest is composed mainly of coniferous, young deciduous trees and has been the subject of a plantation of +/- 15,000 mixed conifers (pine, spruce , larch, etc.). So the government grants and plan conditions must be taken over by the next owner.
All harvesting and planting activities were done according to good sound forest management practices according to forest engineer prescriptions. Thus the forest is made up of species of various ages including mature trees that are ready for harvest.
In short, this property can provide attractive opportunities by combining business and leisure activities.
- Mature trees
- artesian well
- Black soil