Land for sale in Chelsea 3/4 of acre, with access to nearby commerces including a grocery store in a beautiful setting. Only 5 minutes from highway 5, really convenient for commuting. Quick access to the city, 10 minutes from Hull and 20 minutes from Ottawa.
Financing available with the seller!
Information about the land
- Really private land, in second row.
- Build on Mountain / hill side or on flat land, possibility of a river view.
- Access to the road and to the city sewers.
- I've met with the well contractor and he told me that there's water under the land, so it will be great to get water easily (no access to the city water).
- Electricity at the street.
- Could build the house with a walk-out or multi-level.
- I only give the legal documents I have in my possession, which is just the ownership papers. For any other documents, the buyer will have to get them (like certificate of location, etc.)
- Note: There's a part of the land that is in a landslide zone. but there's construction around, and I've met with the city and I've proposed a location of the building that's out of the landslide zone. The buyer will probably have to have a study done for the construction of the road that will lead to your house.
Information about the visits and additional informations
- Please go visit the land by yourself to have an idea of the place and location. It's on Chemin Saint-clément, Right after the storage place at around 42, Chemin Saint-Clément. It's pretty easy to locate the land with the photos and you will see the Duproprio sign.
- For any questions not covered here please contact me at email@example.com
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- follows de mountain side
- level geography
- Highway access
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Shopping Center