Very large sunny (137.3 sq. m. living space) facing the NCC waterfront park and the Ottawa River. It is the largest model available in the neighborhood.
Located on the 3rd floor and accessible by elevator, it includes underground parking. You get a breathtaking view of the park and of the river.
A few minutes away from Champlain Bridge, connecting Gatineau to Ottawa, its exceptional location will surely be an important criterion in your decision.
The condo is distinguished by its huge, very bright open area including the dining room, the kitchen and the living room. Adjacent, a large den closed by remarkable French glass doors, which can further extend the open area, is perfect for an office or an additional bedroom.
The kitchen has a central island and numerous PVC cabinets complemented by large drawers opening its full length. There is also a double sink with taps activated by touch.
The luxurious bathroom offers a large glass shower. The bathroom vanity features two raised Lucy style sinks and Roman style faucets.
In addition to the bathroom, the condo has a guest powder room with a pedestal sink and a cabinet whose front panel consists of a magnificent stained glass window.
The room also hides, with the central vacuum, a small additional storage space. The laundry room is adjacent to the bathroom. It has two large storage cabinets on each side and a long rod for hanging clothes.
This condo particularly stands out for its numerous and spacious storage spaces. One will find, among other things, a large interior storage room equipped with numerous shelves (+ 30 sq. f.) and a warehouse on the balcony. It also offers a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom and full-height wall-to-wall closets, with sliding panels, in the second bedroom and in the den.
Within 20 minutes by car, one would find several primary and secondary schools (both french and english), one hospital, medical and dental centers, three shopping centers, a marina, a beach, a municipal swimming pool, the NCC park along the Ottawa River, the Boucher Forest and 5 golf courses. The neighborhood is the perfect place for nature lovers, young people and retirees looking for service, safety and the environment.
- 4-storey building with lift and access ramp for the disabled
- Prefabricated wood frame with structural concrete floor
- 8 foot ceilings
- Steel exterior doors
- Fire alarm system
- Electronic communication system located at the entrance allowing visitor control
- Well-stocked provident fund
- No special contribution
- Reasonable condo fees
- Already meets the requirements of new Bill 16 on divided co-ownerships
- Electrical panel and individual meter
- Electric baseboard heating with programmable electric thermostat
- 40 gallon water heater
- Air exchanger with heat recovery
- Daikin heat pump (12,000 BTU / h) new, guaranteed for twelve years, allowing heating up as low as -30°C outside
- Radiant floor and heated towel rack in the bathroom
- Energy efficient solar blinds
- Six-inch party walls with acoustic wool composed of two plasterboard panels on one side of the wall with resilient bar on the other side
- Acoustic insulation in floors
- Resilient bar and 2 drywall on the ceiling
- Acoustic insulation around the perimeter of plumbing pipes
- Main entrance door stained in cherry wood, with molding and fitted with a beak and cane type lock and deadbolt
- Colonial type interior doors with beak and cane type locks
- Rolling type wardrobe doors
- Laminate floors in the bedrooms, the den and the open area. Ceramic floors in the bathroom, powder room, kitchen, interior storage and laundry room.
- Broan Elite ventilation hood of 550 cfm with external exhaust.
Thermoplastic kitchen cabinets with drawers opening to full length. There are two cupboards in the utility room and another with stained glass door in the powder room.
- Kitchen island with double stainless steel sink with tactile tap (activated by simple hand contact).
- 1 podium bath with high-end Roman style taps
- 1 shower of 34" x 60" with acrylic base, ceramic and glass walls and glass door.
- 2 basin style sinks with Roman style faucets.
- 1 pedestal sink in the bathroom with Roman style tap
- Acrylique resin
- Heated floor
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Walk-in closet
- Step-up bath
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
- External facing
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Watering system
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Port / Marina
- Car Rental