Single-storey single-owner house located in a peaceful and safe area, just 15 minutes from downtown Ottawa, near elementary and secondary schools, daycare, bus stops and all services.
House available in March 2021.
This property offers you:
- 3 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 in the basement
- 2 bathrooms and 1 water room, each with window
- Finished basement with large family room
- Large workshop in the basement with sink
- 2 wood-burning fireplaces
- Cold and wine room in the basement
- Additional rooms for storage in the basement
- Light in every wardrobe
- Wardrobe for mittens and toques at the entrance
- Carbon water filter with UV ray
- 4 large drawers under the kitchen counter
- 2 large lazy-susan in the corners
- Large pantry with sliding doors
- Air conditioning and central vacuum
- 10,547 sq. Ft. Lot with large landscaped yard and mature trees
- PVC windows
- Bricks on 4 sides
- Large carport
- Large cedar patio
- Shelter on the patio (12 ft. X 14 ft.)
- Large outdoor shed (12 ft. X 12 ft.)
- Wood-burning gazebo (11 ft. X 12 ft.)
- Inground pool (18 ft. X 32 ft., Slide and springboard)
- Flower garden with fountain
- Visits are by appointment only by calling 819-561-4230.
- Serious buyers only.
- No child and 2 adults maximum.
- Wearing a face cover is compulsory.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrances.
- Please do not touch anything during the visit.
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Forced air
- Wood stove
- Wooden cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Cold room
- Central air
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path