2 terraced houses (Bi-generational) on 42 acres agricultural zoning.
-2014 High-Quality Construction. 13 " insulated formwork ICF (insulated-reinforced concrete-insulated) from sole to roof. Post and beam rooms, open areas, exposed beams.
-Construction in 1852. Major Renovations in 2015.
-The 2 houses are twinned/separated according to the needs of the occupants.
- No varnish, hardwood dyes natural oil (Livos), walls in pine boards.
- Metal roof (HF-Junior), durable and resistant (40 years)
- Very solid structure and framework with natural elements (fire, earthquake, tornado) because reinforced concrete.
- 2nd stage shielded electrical wire (electromagnetic fields)
- -Insulation R-30 walls, ceiling R-40 urethane.
- -No thermal bridges, airtight and one-piece.
- -Basement insulation 4 inches urethane (r-22)
- -Urethane roof insulation (10-12 inches = R-50 min.)
- -Glass fiber windows (Inline fiberglass) Low-E and Argon gas.
- -High-performance wood stove (Blaze King Ashford).
- -High-Efficiency VCR (Lifebreath)
- -External electric wires underground.
- -South orientation.
- -Many windows.
- -Roofing edges for summer shade and full winter sun.
- -Natural ventilation summer.
-Thermal mass (concrete and insulation) important. Summer freshness and winter heat.
-System "Enviroseptic". Gravity, simple and without electricity.
-Ceilings minimum of 10 feet.
-110 sq. Ft. Cold room and 240 sq. Ft. Mechanical room.
-400 amp electric panel (+ generator panel).
-Services nearby (radius of 2 km): Elementary and secondary schools, CPE, CLSC, village center.
-Sports facilities (radius of 2 km): Comm. Cap. Nat. NCC (Lac Philippe area), Masham Arena
-Inground pool min. 1 m. at max 2 m.
-Immediate proximity to Gatineau Park
-No neighbor behind and west.
-Garage and two agricultural buildings (barn and shed)
-2 verandah juxtaposed 240 sq2 each type "Sunspace" closed with mosquito nets on the west side.
-Deep artesian well, water in quality and quantity.
-120 feet of stamped concrete sidewalk covered metal roofing protects foundations from inclement weather.
-Little maple wood of about 1 acre.
-Panoramic view to the north. Stream.
-Chemin very little frequented.
-No neighbor nearby.
88A Ancestral 1852
Major renovations in 2015.
- -Metal roof and roof trusses completely new.
- -Isolation (urethane 2 inches and cellulose 14 inches) in the attic.
- -Outer insulation of 2 floors entirely with sprayed urethane.
- -Decline wood "Good style by Goodfellow". Opaque stain.
- -Drain French redone around.
- -Vermont Casting Wood Stove
- -Bain lateral access.
- -Pieces of life at the same level.
Certificate of location available April 2019
Cause of the sale; Separation.
- Wood stove
- Central vacuum
- Laundry room
- Cold room
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
- 9ft ceilings
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- Stamped concrete
- Stone way
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park