Sold under the evaluation price
Access by boat only without electricity.
3 seasons unfinished cottage on the majestic Lake Simon (motor boats allowed) west side on the île du Canard Blanc island with panoramic views and majestic sunsets. Building dimensions 36 feet x 27 feet irr. with an open area of 17 feet x 36 feet, 11 foot cathedral ceiling, floor-to-ceiling glazed window with lake views and 2 bedrooms.
The cottage is livable and requires a little maintenance each year.
Sorry I don't speak english very well.
Surface 2,643.100 m² (28,450.09 sq. ft.)
Depth 65.04 m (213.39 feet)
Facade on the lake 40 m (130.2 feet)
Amenities and facilities
- Enviro Septic septic tank compliant and inspected annually.
- 1,000 liter water tank with 1/2 HP (HP) turbine pump.
- 75,000 BTU Drolet Sahara high efficiency mass fireplace.
- Steel deck on legs of 200 square feet, 8 feet x 32 feet irr.
- Electrohome propane gas stove.
- Commercial sink of 6 feet.
- Glass door 8 feet wide.
- Glazed oak cabinets
- Awning of 16' x 10'
It is a clear and crystalline water that makes up Lac Simon which is about 15 km long with Barriere Lake. You will find near the cottage a beautiful small beach with interpretation trail for the lake of stars on the island, a beautiful municipal beach in the south and a very large beach 2 km of shores of fine sand and clear water at north to SEPAQ (free for owners). This area is an excellent vacation resort with walking trails for hiking, water sports and fishing with several species of fish including the ouananiche, contributes to an unforgettable summer vacation. Lac Simon is located in the Outaouais near the Laurentians 2 hours from Montreal, 1 hour from Ottawa and less than 1 hour from Mont-Tremblant.
Land : 62,300.00 $
Cottage : 75,200.00 $
Total : 137,500.00 $
Perfect for contractor or self-builder.
This cottage is sold with all documents approved by the municipality to build a new 32' x 28' cottage plus a veranda and a 20' x 24' dependency on the lot;
- Certificate of implantation of land surveyor.
- Approved technologist (architect) plan.
- Building permit approved for a new 32' x 28' cottage with a veranda of 12' x 16' and a 20' x 24' outbuilding a
- Submission of a local contractor who is available for work on the island in part or in full time.
- All the plans, specifications and technical documents that will be transferred to you.
- Sheet metal
- Wood stove
- Raised panel oak
- Gas range
- Purification field
- Septic tank
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
- Beach front
- Beach access
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park