*** CAN BE SOLD COMPLETELY OR PARTIALLY FURNISHED ***
*** REAL ESTATE AGENTS PLEASE REFRAIN ***
Beautiful turnkey house, perfectly impeccable: 2 floors, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Built in 2010 in the Vol-à-Voile housing development in L'Ange-Gardien. 1 968 sq. ft. of living space. Fully finished basement providing an additional 1 008 sq. ft. and ready to receive a 4th bedroom by erecting a single wall. In addition, heated and insulated triple garage, including a beautiful 420 sq. ft. loft with internet access, cable and telephone. All on a beautiful 1,75 acre (76 230 sq. ft.) wooded lot. No visible neighbors in the back (150 acres of private forest), neither on either side; privacy assured. Quiet area 3 minutes from the roundabout between Highway 309 and Highway 50, less than 5 minutes from the hospital and downtown Buckingham and 7 minutes from the main shops and grocery stores.
This is undoubtedly the most beautiful lot of the Vol-à-Voile development. This prestigious area is prized for its location and the beauty of the surrounding landscape. Families who have settled here have opted for the security and peace of mind that prevails there, as well as for the services available nearby. Children can go around peacefully. The project is located in a dead end street and there is a daycare centre at the entrance and a playground (located just a corner away from the house) with play structures for toddlers and soccer field for older kids. Newly paved, the Vol-à-Voile and des Planeurs roads make hiking and cycling much enjoyable.
Superior quality construction characterized by a neat finish and an attention to detail out of the ordinary. Ceilings at 9 feet on the ground floor give an impression of grandeur by increasing the volume thus created. Hardwood floors, ceramics and porcelain tiles gracefully fit throughout the ground floor and upstairs.
This home includes a total of 4 bathrooms, a dream kitchen with no less than 35 solid maple cabinet doors, fifteen drawers and a central island, two dining rooms, one more formal that can be converted into an office for self-employed, second living room, additional bedroom or other according to your needs. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms (including a master bedroom with walk-in closet) and 2 of the 4 bathrooms.
Although the house remains relatively cool even in summer due to its orientation and the shade produced by the foliage of the trees that surround it, a wall air conditioner upstairs and a second on the ground floor bring a breeze of additional freshness during periods of heat wave.
Another very practical aspect: the installation of the central vacuum cleaner includes floor suction hatches for quick sweeping and increased convenience (no need for the hose).
The basement, fully finished, adds a living area of 1 008 sq. ft. An additional bedroom could easily be added by erecting a single wall since this space is located in one of the corners of the house and a window and a closet are already in place.
Then comes the detached, insulated and heated triple garage, including a comfortable 420 sq. ft. loft (embossed pine finish, chalet style).
In total, 3 396 sq. ft. of living space including the basement and the loft above the garage.
The electrical service entry line to the house is underground and so no mast or meter attached to the outside wall of the house nor any visible wires.
Several extras add a guaranteed and significant plus-value to the property; see the detailed description below.
One owner, non-smoker. No pets. House maintained in an impeccable way; you might even wonder if it was inhabited! Looking for an excellent quality / price ratio? Look no further, you have found!
Municipal assessment: 433 700$ - does not reflect the true value of the property as the amounts allocated for secondary buildings (shed and garage) are standardized and well below the actual cost of construction. Also, the additional amounts invested (see descriptions below) are not taken into account at the municipal assessment level.
Superior insulation of the attic (R50).
Insulated and heated triple garage measuring 28' x 36' and including 3 door openers with digital keypads and remote controls, plus a finished loft (see description below) accessible by a staircase inside the garage.
A 420 sq. ft. (12' x 35 ') heated loft above the garage, fully finished with embossed tongue and groove pine boards (rustic cottage style), including 3 ceiling fans with integrated light fixtures, PVC blinds, telephone and cable outlets, internet access (wi-fi) and wiring for a 5-speaker home theatre system.
Huge storage spaces easily accessible behind the loft walls of the garage, including even two small interior sheds with exterior views via the dormer windows.
Outdoor shed measuring 14' x 16' on concrete slab with floor drain.
Wooded lot (mature trees) of approximately 1,75 acres (76 230 sq. ft.). Among other things, you can pick wild strawberries, red and black raspberries and blackberries. At the opening of phase 2 of the Vol-à-Voile housing development, this was the most coveted lot.
The only visible neighbors are on the other side of Vol-à-Voile road.
A private forest of approximately 150 acres delineates the back of the property.
Vol-à-Voile and des Planeurs roads were paved in the fall of 2015.
There is a daycare centre (Le Lièvre et la Tortue) at the entrance of the development.
Also, a playground located just a corner away from the house with play structures for toddlers and soccer field for older children.
3 minutes from the roundabout between Highway 309 and Highway 50.
Less than 5 minutes from the hospital (CSSS Papineau) and downtown Buckingham.
7 minutes from Canadian Tire, Maxi & Cie, Metro, Galeries de Buckingham mall, etc.
Large U-shaped entrance with huge parking area that can easily accommodate fifteen vehicles.
Outside deck of more than 1 000 sq. ft., covered on two sides, finished with resin boards including 3 stairs with aluminum stringers, all maintenance free.
Electronic lock at the main entrance.
Single key system: the same key is used for all buildings.
Exterior aluminum stair ramps and columns, maintenance free.
Automatic exterior lighting: motion detectors, timers and 2 triple street lights.
Landscaping with fruit trees, shrubs, conifers, perennials, large rocks, bulbs.
Gutters on all buildings equipped with Aluratek grid (very efficient system preventing the accumulation of debris, eliminating the need to clean the gutters each year) and downspouts connected to an underground drain right to the ditch on des Planeurs road.
Automatic watering system (sprinklers) with 3 zones.
Septic tank. The emptying is carried out by the municipality every two years and the expenses are included on the tax bill. Peace of mind ensured.
Oversized septic field in anticipation of adding an additional bedroom in the basement.
Surface well with variable speed submersible pump: provides constant pressure according to the demand; as in the city.
- 200 AMP / 60 circuits main electrical panel;
- say goodbye to extension cords: electrical outlets in all roof cornices (house and garage) for easy installation of Christmas lights;
- switch-controlled exterior electrical outlets near the 2 ground floor entrances;
- exterior electrical outlets under the deck on all three sides;
- 100 AMP secondary electrical panel in the garage;
- numerous electrical outlets in the 3 buildings;
- electrical outlets and cable TV plugs at 52" above the floor in the 3 bedrooms to avoid TV wires hanging down the walls;
- combined circuits for tooling in the garage (as in a kitchen: 2 circuits per outlet);
- dedicated electrical outlet for a freezer in the basement;
- dedicated electrical outlet for a refrigerator in the basement;
- dedicated electrical outlet for a microwave oven in the basement;
- many extras for the electrical installation.
Finishing and decoration:
- on the ground floor and upstairs: 2 section-PVC shutters (privacy);
- horizontal PVC blinds in the basement and in the garage (loft included);
- porcelain and hardwood stairs down to the basement;
- hardwood stairs and ramp from the ground floor to the second floor;
- hardwood floors and / or ceramic and / or porcelain tiles throughout the ground floor and upper level floor; floating wood and ceramic floor in the basement;
- high quality baseboards (6-1 / 2 ") and window frames (3-1 / 2");
- PVC windows, low-e, with argon (house and garage).
- central vacuum;
- constant pressure drinking water system - no pressure fluctuation, as in the city;
- air exchanger/heat recovery system;
- programmable timer for the underground irrigation system;
- water softener;
- 60 gallon hot water tank;
- basement sewage pumping system;
- wash tub.
- maple cabinets with 35 doors and 15 drawers including 3 double-drawers;
- kitchen island;
- high quality countertops;
- stainless steel double kitchen sink;
- fluorescent countertop lighting under wall cabinets.
Dining room 1:
- everyday dining room with lots of windows and outdoor exit overlooking the huge deck of more than 1 000 sq. ft.
Dining room 2:
- formal dining room with 3 glazed French doors, two of which are sliding pocket doors; porcelain and hardwood combination for the floor. This room could be converted into an office for self-employed, second living room, additional bedroom or other according to your needs.
Main bathroom (upstairs):
- large double vanity;
- 2 bathroom sinks;
- 36" corner shower;
- large oval bath with armrests.
Bathroom 2 (upstairs):
- bathroom sink;
- 34" corner shower.
Bathroom 3 / laundry room (ground floor):
- bathroom sink;
- washer and dryer connections.
Bathroom 4 (basement):
- bathroom sink;
- plumbing in place (drain and water supply) ready to receive a corner shower;
- wiring and wall switch in anticipation of a bathroom ceiling fan.
- suction hatches connected to the central vacuum on the ground floor and upstairs;
- wire shelves in all closets (with double shelving on the ground floor);
- walk-in closet in the master bedroom with shoe organizer;
- downspouts connected to an underground drain;
- wall-mounted air conditioner on the ground floor;
- wall-mounted air conditioner upstairs;
- 3 exterior water faucets.
- Aluminium Siding
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Raised panel maple
- Double sink
- Water softener
- Central vacuum
- Purification field
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Step-up bath
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Triple or more
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Flat geography
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- Corner lot
- Watering system
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park