Majestic 6 bedroom hobby farm on 75 acres:
For a video tour of the property: https://vimeo.com/557780153.
Freshly renovated, ready-to-move-in, majestic 6 bedroom dream home. A quiet retreat from city life. Fully equipped with a large barn, stable, woodshed, hangar, cabin, swimming pool, ping pong table, volleyball court and basketball net.
Located between Gatineau and Montreal in the heart of La Petite-Nation and situated on 75 acres of private forest and agricultural land, this property is an elegant getaway in the countryside, and a perfect investment with a wide range of options. Perfect for hobby farming, logging, horse breeding, camping, MX/dirt biking, ATV/trail riding, retirement or a family homestead.
- Beautiful country home: Brick exterior with high ceilings and spacious rooms. Large yard including crabapple tree and home garden. Plenty of space for your family, home business, B&B, etc.
- Spacious living area: Bright kitchen with open concept dining room, a family room with fireplace and chandelier, a modern living room, and majestic entrance with cathedral ceiling and chandelier.
- Freshly renovated kitchen: Custom-built kitchen with tile countertops, decorated spice racks, new appliances (fridge with French doors, gas stove with hood fan, et microwave all included). Freshly renovated in 2021.
- Perfect for hosting: Everything you need to welcome family and friends, with a large kitchen, garage BBQ with exhaust system, and a welcoming deck (renovated in 2018) overlooking the forest. Several animal friends will come say hello, including white-tailed deer, squirrels, and turkeys!
- 6 spacious bedrooms: On the main floor, a master bedroom with walk-in closet and master bathroom with bidet. Two other bedrooms and one bathroom on the main floor. Fully finished basement features 8-foot ceilings, with three additional bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Immersive 4K home theater: Home theatre with fireplace, with the possibility of including 4K Epson projector, 7.1 Dolby Atmos surround sound system, 12.5 foot projector screen and decor lights.
- Fully equipped home gym: Brand new home gym, with the possibility of including start-of-the-art Precor TRM 631 pro treadmill ($6,700 value), Stages SC3 pro spinning bike ($3,600 value), Hoist MI7 functional trainer weight machine and free weights ($6,400 value), mat flooring and mirrors ($2,900 value). All purchased in 2020, with warranties.
- Convenient home office: High-speed internet and a full array of included office furniture (2 desks, 2 Herman Miller Aeron office chairs, filing cabinet, bookshelf, etc.) make it easy to work from home.
- Lucrative agricultural opportunities: Registered farm and logging operation with sustainable forestry plan, active maple syrup and hay production, early stages of a horticulture operation, a water distribution system, and several possibilities for further agricultural business (fruits and vegetables, grains, livestock, etc.). Property includes large barn, horse stable, woodshed and hangar.
- Irrigation: Artesian well renovated in January 2021. Also, backup spring water system with abundant supply of water, well-maintained and up to date.
- Forest: Mixed mature hardwood forest. Several kilometers of paths are laid out through the woods and the entire property. Ideal for horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, ski-doo, etc. Beautiful mountain with a path to the top with an exceptional view. Dream land for hiking, cutting wood and going out in the wild and if you wish, for hunting as well.
- Kitchen appliances: fridge with French doors, gas stove with hood fan, microwave.
- Laundry: washer, dryer, laundry tub
- Recreation: swimming pool, basketball net, volleyball court, ping pong table.
In addition, we are open to selling our home with additional furnishings upon request.
Optional furnishings (negotiable) include:
- Kitchen: restaurant panini machine, bowl-lift stand mixer, blender, food processor, spice racks.
- Dining room: wood dining table, 10 chairs.
- Living rooms: 4 couches, coffee tables, side tables, lamps.
- Bedrooms: brand new beds, bedside tables, dressers for each room.
- Cinema: 4K Epson projector, 7.1 Dolby Atmos surround sound system, 12.5-foot projector screen, couches, footstools, side tables, and lamps.
- Gym: treadmill, spinning bike, weight machines, bench, free weights, mat flooring, and mirrors.
- Office: a beautiful oak desk set with filing drawers and bookshelf, a height-adjustable desk, and 2 office chairs.
- Garage: Napoleon BBQ with hood fan, tools, garden supplies, several cords of firewood, gas generator, etc.
- Outdoors: John Deere lawnmower.
- Other appliances and furniture available!
We are in the process of upgrading our septic tank (which currently is for a 3-bedroom home) so that it can accommodate a 6-bedroom home and conform to all regulations for a home of this size. We will assume the full cost of upgrading the septic tank before the sale.
Price details available upon a visit, depending on whether you're interested in purchasing the home furnished, semi-furnished or unfurnished. Come see us today!
- Vinyl Siding
- Wood stove
- Wooden cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Double sink
- Laundry room
- Central air
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- 9ft ceilings
- Garden doors
- French doors
- Above ground
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path