Rare opportunity to acquire a lot on the water, only 10 minutes from Aylmer and 25 from Ottawa.
- The lot is outside the flood zone, municipal regulations allow building a house with a footprint of around 2,000 square feet with a garage.
- Area: 23,476 square feet, frontage : 97 feet, depth: 276 feet.
- Just outside of Aylmer, enjoy the countryside lower property tax rate of Luskville.
- It offers beautiful access to the river with 97 feet of shoreline.
- The only sand beach in the neighborhood.
- The lot is facing south-west for the most beautiful sunsets on the river.
- Located in a dead-end and with only one neighbor, very private and peaceful location.
- Located very close to the bike path going to Aylmer, Hull, and Ottawa.
Also possible to buy the one acre neighbour 's lot on the river at raisonnable price because no house could be built on it.
Don't miss your chance to live on the water in a peaceful and private area close to Ottawa.
- Water Access
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Beach front
- artesian well
- stream / river
- building lot
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Shopping Center
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Ski resort
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park