Recently appraised at $540,000. Priced at $525,000 for immediate sale.
Full appraisal available upon request.
- Stunning waterfront property on Lac La Blanche, 25 minutes from Buckingham.
- Custom-designed 2,750 square feet of living space plus 2,000 square-foot basement with exterior door; dry and clean. No flooding possible; house sits 30 m above water level.
- South-facing living and dining room, large windows on 3 sides.
- Luxurious master bedroom with balcony faces lake.
- Second bedroom upstairs with windows on 3 sides.
- Third bedroom in the basement.
- Large spare room on main floor with exterior door; currently used as an office and family room, converts to fourth bedroom.
- Large galley kitchen opens to breakfast area and dining room.
- Walk-in pantry with built-in wood shelving.
- Reading area and gallery overlooking kitchen with built-in wood bookshelves.
- Full bath and powder room with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- Oak floors, no carpeting except in basement bedroom.
- Efficient wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
- Huge windows, two window seats.
- Large laundry room / office with built-in desk.
- Cathedral ceiling above breakfast area.
- Generous, well-planned storage throughout.
- Solid maple and oak cabinetry in kitchen, dining room, bathrooms and laundry room.
- Large entry with gorgeous curved oak staircase.
- Built-in stereo speakers in living room and dining room.
- Bi-energy heating system, air conditioning and air exchanger.
- One-acre lot, with parking for at least 6 cars.
- Built using ¾-inch plywood (not pressboard).
- Insulated with Roxul (not fiberglass).
- Over 350 square feet of storage in the 2-storey, barn-style shed.
- Shed is great for motorcycle, ATV or snowmobile parking.
- Aluminium Siding
- Forced air
- Raised panel maple
- Built-in oven
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Laundry room
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Partially finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- No backyard neighbors
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mature trees
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails