34 acres of land. Located on a mountain, panoramic view.
Lake access: private beach of Lake St-Antoine (very clean, no motor).
Construction 2015. Open concept bungalow. 1 600 sq. ft.
- 9' ceiling on the ground floor and in the basement.
- Quartz counter and PVC cabinets in the kitchen and in the master bathroom.
- Large double shower in the master bathroom.
- Walk-in in the master bedroom.
- Central air conditioning (with integrated humidifier).
- A wood fireplace on the ground floor, a wood stove in the basement.
- Central vacuum with retractable hose on the ground floor.
- Exterior cladding exclusively in stone.
- Large cold room in the basement.
- Woodland mainly hardwood (lots of sugar maples), with hiking / ATV / snowmobile trails and a pond at the bottom of the field.
- Excellent location for hunting (deer, wild turkey, etc.).
Land is excavated and leveled (ready for the foundation) for the construction of a double garage
- Wood stove
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Double sink
- Water softener
- Central vacuum
- Cold room
- Purification field
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Garage door opener
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mountain geography
- Beach access
- Mature trees
- Blind alley
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Pedestrian path