A 1.28-hectare agricultural property in Pont-Rouge with a U-shaped entrance surrounding the country-style 2-story house in cedar shingles with PVC windows, two wood stoves, a Franklin fireplace, an 2007 air exchanger, and a new 60-gallon water heater (2020).
- In 1980, a large kitchen, an extra bathroom, a walk-in pantry, and a spacious master bedroom were added to the house in addition to a concrete foundation where the second stove lies.
- The main part of the house has 2 floors, dates from 1910 and was redone in 2005 including plumbing, electricity and much of the structure of the house. The air exchanger was added at this time.
- On the ground floor, we find:
- a large living room with white painted maple plank walls, 2 stained glass chandeliers, and a Franklin fireplace,
- a main bathroom with a bath-shower and an infrared lamp above, a space for washer and dryer, a toilet, a sink with its vanity and plenty of storage space,
- a small extra bedroom that can be used as an office,
- a large master bedroom with 2 double wardrobes,
- the spacious and warm kitchen with its wood stove, its island with stools, and its large kitchen table for family and visitors;
- The second floor offers:
- a complete bathroom with bath-shower, sink with its vanity, toilet, wardrobe and a window,
- a large bedroom with 4 windows and 2 small wardrobes,
- a small bedroom with a small wardrobe and a window;
- The unfinished basement extends throughout the house in two sections.
- A large gallery extends in front of the house, part of which is protected by a roof.
- A double septic tank and a purification field are part of the facilities linked to the house.
It also includes a 2-story shed or garage with a tin roof and a wood-burning stove to heat it up in the winter and a barn with stable and dairy used as a warehouse.
The property is surrounded by a hundred pines on one side and fir, spruce, maple, crabapple, Japanese lilac, and Cortland apple tree on the other.
It also has a large garden with asparagus, perennial fine herbs, blueberry plants, rhubarb among others.
- Sheet metal
- Cedar shingles
- Wood stove
- Raised panel maple
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
- Half bath
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- No backyard neighbors
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center