There is nothing better than to be in this large 4 ½ with an indoor garage after the hustle and bustle of the office.
This condo is located in the Jesuits (4-4) district, in Charlesbourg.
Located on the second floor of an all-concrete building with 24 condominiums, on 4 floors, adapted for reduced mobility. This concrete building is well soundproofed to ensure the tranquility of its residents.
This condo benefits from a double living room, a large living room, and a dining room separated by a privacy door, the kitchen laboratory. You will also find a master bedroom as well as the possibility of an additional room to be converted into a bedroom, office, or boudoir. You will access it by the elevator in the entrance hall. The entrance has a vestibule with a checkroom.
· Non-smoking condo with no pets
· Large L-shaped balcony 6' wide X 20' long on the front (South) which extends another 20' on the side (East)
· Numerous interior storage spaces including a closet (8 ft X 6,7 ft)
· One indoor parking space
This high-end construction (1984) was maintained in excellent condition by the condominium corporation concerned with the integrity of the building.
Maintenance of the building by the syndicate of co-ownership
· 2022 complete repair of the roof, inverted hedge called in the field of construction. (geotextile, insulation, welded membrane, and the last layer covered with pebbles which protect against wear caused by the sun.)
· 2020 elevator (cylinder changed) and maintenance done monthly on an annual contract.
Condo maintenance by the owner
· 2010 windows changed
· In 2014 hot water tank replaced
. 2022 Techniseal balcony surface protection treatment
Very good contingency fund and building well managed from the beginning.
The condo is located in an area close to all services, whether it be daycare, elementary, high school, CEGEP, food markets, dental and medical clinics, and pharmacies without neglecting the all-too-practical hardware stores, everything is within your reach.
· Easy access to the major roads of Quebec City such as the Félix-Leclerc (40), Dufferin-Montmorency (440), and Laurentian (73) highways
· Access to the Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
Feel like moving!
Just a 5-minute walk away, you'll find yourself on the Corridor des Cheminots, which gives you quick access to the Domaine de Maizerets or to Baie de Beauport by bicycle.
More info :
· For sports near here, the Arpidrome for its swimming pool, its indoor skating rink, its palaces, and its gym.
· For the many parks and outdoor bases that abound with hiking and snowshoeing trails.
Suggested parks nearby
· Parc des Moulins
· Parc de la Rivière-Beauport
· Not to mention the beautiful Promenade Samuel-de-Champlain
Cycling, rollerblading, or running are all part of the experience. Nearby, the Corridor des Cheminots (22km) will give you easy access to the Corridor du Littoral (50km) or the Vélopiste Jacques-Cartier/Portneuf (68km). You will also cross the superb Linear Park of the St. Charles River (32km).
· Suggestions of bike paths for the greater Quebec City area appear for your next trip.
Downhill skiing - cross-country skiing - snowshoeing - fat bike near Quebec City
o Cross-country skiing Charlesbourg
· Lake Beauport
o Le Relais
o Sentiers du Moulin
o Stoneham Tourist Station
o Camp Mercier - Laurentian Wildlife Reserve
· Côte de Beaupré
o Mont Sainte-Anne
o Mont-Sainte-Anne Cross Country Ski Center
o Le Massif
Several golf courses near Quebec City
Or to consult other leisure activities without forgetting the library.
A visit will seduce you!
*** Agents refrain from solicitation ***
- Melamine cabinets
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Rotary intersection
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Port / Marina