Corner unit on the top floor, very luminous (large windows on 2 sides) and open area.
Extras: wooden doors with frosted glass panels, bar next to the kitchen, corner bench, engineered wood floors, extra storage.
4 ½ condo converted into a large 3 ½ of a nine-unit building, located in the St-Sauveur neighborhood near the St-Charles river and Victoria park.
Large bedroom with balcony and glass French doors to admire the sunset, with partial view of the Laurentians.
Large open living room, modern and functional kitchen.
Private outdoor parking spot in the city, including snow removal services.
Excellent management (2009 construction) and very reasonable monthly fees (116$).
Welcome to outdoor enthusiasts! In the heart of the city, while privileging the tranquility of the river.
Near many services:
- Park, sports fields, linear path of the river, biking trails.
- Bus at the end of the street, really easy to get around the city without having to deal with suburban traffic.
- Nearby grocery store, convenience store, gas station / garage.
- CLSC, dentist, pharmacy, fitness centre.
- 15-20 minute walk from Nouvo St-Rock, St-Vallier Street, Cartier and St-Jean streets (restaurants, bars, shops, theaters, etc.).
Secure entry with intercom. Spacious storage in the basement and private outdoor parking.
Possible to negociate for all furniture and appliances.
Currently rented until July 2019. Flexible on possession date.
- Engineered wood
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Decorative Columns
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Water view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services: