Bright, peaceful, superior soundproofing, terrace 336 sq. ft., 2 indoor parking spaces.
Located in a quiet and wooded area on the banks of the St. Charles River and Victoria Park, you will feel like you are in the countryside while you are only fifteen minutes walk from everything : downtown, Videotron center, Place Fleur de Lys, grocery stores, pharmacies and restaurants. The new pedestrian bridge on the St-Charles River facilitates downtown and the new St-Roch access. The public transit provides easy access to Parliament Hill, the university and Revenu Quebec.
The condominium's management is excellent, every year, 44 000$ are deposited in the contingency fund.
The sale price is set at the market value (May 2018) determined by the bank's appraiser.
This condominium unit will surprise you with its qualities:
- Superior soundproofing,
- 2 heated indoor parking spaces in tandem,
- 7 x 48 feet terrace (336 sq. ft.),
- 9 foot ceiling,
- 6.5 feet high windows,
- Spacer storage system in wardrobes,
- Several storage cabinets in the kitchen including a 6.5 x 6.5 feet section,
- Damper drawers,
- View of the sunset on the mountains,
- Good storage space in the basement.
You will also enjoy:
- 2 elevators,
- A garbage chute on the floor,
- A heated outdoor pool,
- A space to wash vehicles in the garage,
- An excellent housekeeping of the common areas,
- A good and very well-managed contingency fund,
- The linear park of the St-Charles River, accessible directly across the street - bike and pedestrian path that turns into a cross-country skiing track in winter,
- Public transit nearby - 86, 4, 82, 802, 801 and more.
The condominium allows the use of BBQ and domestic pets.
- Window dressing,
- Central vacuum and accessories,
- Solar curtains for the terrace (2 x 10 feet).
- Shared terrace
- Engineered wood
- Double sink
- Birch cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Central air
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path