Treat yourself to an accessible quality of life in the heart of the city.
- Small, cozy nest in the heart of the city with a shaded terrace in a French-style interior courtyard. Ideal for single person and couple.
- Beautiful wooden windows that enhance the historic character of the building.
- Condo with one room, divided, non smoking, quiet and safe.
- Located in a key sector of the city, close to everything. (Restaurants, "Métro" grocery store, SAQ, Pharmacy, gym, located near the Gare du Palais, train station, courthouse, Hôtel-Dieu de Québec, rue St-Jean, etc.). The location allows you to do everything on foot. Access to bus transportation for many destinations including the 800 for the university as well as two "community" stations nearby.
- Washer / dryer in the condo and other possibilities in the building.
- Heated storage space in the basement
- Co-ownership is very well administered.
- Currently the condo is rented "turnkey", all inclusive. It is an excellent base for people working in parliament, courthouse or the Hôtel-Dieu de Québec.
- For parking, annual city stickers are available to park nearby $ 80. and there is also a parking lot in front of the palace station which offers annual or temporary subscriptions at a reasonable cost.
- Shared terrace
- Engineered wood
- Melamine cabinets
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina