Whether it is to invest, to be an occupying owner or for a two-family house, this full-level duplex renovated over the years includes 2 x 4 1/2.
Attractive incomes of $1,800 / month. The housing are rented until June 2021.
Magnificent intimate lot of 20,000 sq.ft. landscaped with a wide variety of perennials. The land is bordered by mature cedar hedges on each side and by numerous mature trees at the back.
There is a large shed of around 8 x 22 ft and a greenhouse of 8 x 10 ft.
Car shelters closed on 3 sides in winter. Large double parking for up to 5 cars.
Housing on the ground floor 4 1/2:
- Beautiful windows;
- Two bedrooms;
- Access to the field and to the shed;
- Large intimate and private terrace in solid paving stone;
- Large storage space in the basement.
Basement housing - 4 1/2:
- Two bedrooms;
- Private paved terrace and place to make a fire;
- Stove and fridge included;
- Storage space in the basement.
Special features of the accommodation:
- Common laundry room in the basement (no washer / dryer entry in the units);
- Electricity and heating is the responsibility of the owner since there is only one electric box;
- Two-family zoning allowed;
- Annual revenues: $21,600
2013 - Roof of the house and the shed;
2013 - Water heater;
2016 - Agricultural drain + landscaping in 2017;
2017 - Flooring in the kitchen and entrance to the ground floor;
2017- Basement kitchen counter;
2018 - 3 basement windows;
2019 - Reinforcement of the roof structure + insulation;
2019 - Flooring in the laundry room, kitchen and basement living room;
- 10 minutes from the bridges;
- Public transport 2 steps from the house;
- Quick access to the highway;
- Services- Place St-Nicolas shopping center (pharmacy, bank and cashier, post office, + other shops);
- Grocery stores, cinema, restaurants, etc;
- Daycare centers and primary schools;
- Activities and leisure (public swimming pool, parks, tennis courts, soccer, volleyball, baseball and pétanque, ice rink, etc.);
- View of the river and access to the river;
- Lévis - Les Rivières medical center;
- Multifunctional aquatic complex Lévis.
*** Considering the 2 rented dwellings and in order to preserve the enjoyment of the premises of the tenants, the visits will be on request for serious buyers who already have a mortgage pre-authorization.
- Melamine cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Whirlpool Bath Tub
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Potential income
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool