Located in a Best , its restaurant, its games for children, etc!
All services will also be within walking distance of you: near bus stop, CinemasCafeMcDonaldsPFKStarbucksPizza HutGrocery store (MaxiIGA ExtraSuper C), pharmacies, Home DepotBest BuyCanadian Tireelementary and secondary schoolsHigh School, hospitals, CLSC, restaurants, Bank, gym, hairdresser, etc!
Prime location,5 min to school by walk,5 min access Cartie Bridge ,15 Min to DT,Close to all service:grocery stores,restaurants,school,nearby transportation and Train to downtown Montreal,House offering a lot of space and a beautiful private backyard and frontyard.
ANIMAL PERMIS(petit)Non fumeur.Preuve d'emploi et enquete de credit requis
Bungalow for rent very well located in Greenfield Park!
· Three bedrooms
A bathroom with bath
Comfortable and bright living room
In the basement:
Large family room or children's playroom
Additional room that can be used as an office
Laundry room with lots of storage
· Bus lines that go to the Longueuil terminus (access to the yellow line metro station) or Panama terminus.
· 5-10 minutes by car to downtown Montreal (Jacques-Cartier / Victoria / Champlain Bridge).
Parking for 4 cars
· Large backyard.
· Boulevard Taschereau (3 minute on foot / by car).
· Charles-Lemoyne Hospital (3 minute walk).
· Grocery stores, bank, restaurants, pharmacy, etc. (5 minutes on foot / by car).
Very calm and respectful
· Strictly non-smoking building for residents and their guests, including tobacco, cannabis, vaping (house, terraces and land).
· Presence of building regulations to be signed by the tenant.
· Mandatory credit check.
· Survey of employer and current owner.
Animals allowed (small)
2 cats operated maximum
Small dog under 15 pounds accepted with supplement
- Hot Water
- Pet Friendly
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Convenience store
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Health Club/Spa
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation