Modern and comfortable condo to rent in Griffintown (3 ½), fully furnished
Available for July 1st, 2020
1-bedroom condo, 3 ½ (549 square foot) at the 10th floor (out of 14) in Elements Condominiums project, phase 3, in Griffintown (phase 3 was delivered in February 2019, so the condo is new!). Superb view of Downtown and the inner courtyard from the apartment and its personal balcony!
The condo includes kitchen with lunch counter, open area living room/dining room, wardrobe with drawers and a lot of storage space, A/C, air exchanger, private balcony, etc. Hardwood floors, granite kitchen counter and concrete ceiling. Soundproof and calm neighbors.
A parking space is available, for a reasonable extra cost.
- Major appliances, namely fridge with freezer, stove, induction hob, dishwasher, in-unit washer and dryer
- light fixture and curtains
- Luxurious TV wall-mounted unit
- 40 inches television
- Big coffee table
- Sofa Futon
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Bar stools
- King bed with mattress
- Bedside tables
- Storage cabinet in the bathroom
- Secure and keyless entry system
- Roof-top terrace with a breath-taking view of Downtown and Lachine Canal!
- Exterior BBQ on the roof-top,
- Indoor pool and gym
- Private locker in the basement, bicycle racks, etc.
An outdoor pool is under construction, as well as a fountain for the inner courtyard.
Prime location in Griffintown! Next to Lachine canal and at walking distance from Downtown, Bell Center, grocery stores, shops and restaurants, public transportations: subway (Lucien L'Allier station) and buses (35, 61, 107), UConcordia, ETS, parks, beach-volley and future REM. BikeScore 97
- Hot water
- Internet, cable and phone service
- 12 months renting
- No pets
- No Smoking (tobacco or marijuana)
- No short-term rentals, no sublease
- Respect of building bylaws
** Because of COVID-19 pandemic, virtual visits are available on appointment. For very interested people, a second visit of the condo in person is possible.
- Air Conditioning
- Air Exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Window Coverings
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- Public Transportation