Magnificent condo everything included with a view of the Lachine Canal from your bedroom and the balcony (2nd floor). 5 appliances and air conditioning and air exchanger. Rooftop pool with breathtaking views of downtown. Fitness center, luxurious common room, with a beautiful lobby
Steps away from Canal Lachine, bike path. This unit will be rented quickly. Available from July 2nd, 2022.
Parking on street, possibility for tenants to pay and to obtain a residents-only parking sticker from the city, or the possibility to rent in the building.
Fully-furnished (household appliances)
Curtains and rod
Services in the building:
Outdoor inground pool
Close to shops:
Future REM station
* The tenant agrees to respect all the regulations of the co-ownership (see declaration of co-ownership and regulations in force) including in particular:
- Minimum 12-month lease
- Apartment, balcony, and common areas are strictly non-smoking (all types including cannabis)
- Short term rental of any type (Airbnb etc) is strictly prohibited
- When the tenant leaves, the apartment must be left in the same condition as when entering the premises, less normal wear, and tear
- The tenant agrees to pay the costs of moving in and moving out
* Complete pre-letting survey of candidate tenant required. The results must be to the complete satisfaction of the owner.
If the candidate has no history in Canada (example: newcomer): a letter of employment/employment contract with proof of salary or funds is required, all to the complete satisfaction of the owner.
* Proof of rental and civil liability insurance (coverage of $2 million) is required for the full term of the lease before handing over the keys.
* The tenant will pay the first month's rent on the date of signing
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Air Conditioning
- Air Exchanger
- B/I Microwave
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Health Club/Spa
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- No Backyard Neighbors
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation