AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1st 2019.
Large, Beautiful & Cosy apartment located in the heart of Plateau-Mont Royal on a quiet street with a walk score of 99 out of 100. Located on the ground floor (rez-de-jardin). Recently renovated in a modern and chic style. COMPLETELY FURNISHED WITH EVERYTHING!
1. Living room: furnished with a very comfortable sofa-bed that can also be used as additional sleeping space. Wireless internet, a large flat screen smart TV with Netflix access.
2. Dining room: large table + 6 chairs to offer a warm environment for meals with friends or family.
3. Kitchen: fully equipped with everything like oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee machin, electric kettle, dishes, utensils, etc. AND a large blackboard on which you can write your grocery list, your Montreal visit plan.
4. Two Bedrooms: each of the 2 bedrooms is located at the two extremities of the apartment. Ample storage space and very comfortable pillows, beds, mattress, comforters and sheets for a peaceful night; Electrical fan also available.
5. Bathroom: spacious and fully equipped with clean towels. We also provide hair dryer and bath products including shampoo or shower gel. You can also enjoy the convenience of having washer, dryer, iron and an ironing board.
Finally, apartment has direct access to a private terrace, surrounded by greenery, haven of peace to start or end your day
1. 2-minutes walking distance from Mont-Royal metro station. 5-minutes walking distance from Laurier metro station. Several bus lines are quickly accessible.
2. A few minutes walking distance from restaurants, bars, groceries, shops and many others located on Mont-Royal Avenue and Saint-Denis street.
3. Walking distance to trendy restaurants and bars like: L'Avenue, L'Entrepôt Mont-Royal, Saint-Sacrement Tavern, Bar Chez Baptiste, Barraca Rhumerie, Le Quartier Général, St-Viateur Bagel, Le Rouge Gorge, Tampopo, Boudoir, Les Folies, Fitzroy, La Banquise, Ma Poule Mouillée, Le Moineau Masqué, Au Tarot, and so many others.
4. Just behind Albert Saint-Martin Park. You are also within walking distance of Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park, La Fontaine Park, Jeanne Mance Park and many others.
5. Walking distance to Sanctuaire du Saint Sacrement, Plateau Mont-Royal Library and many others.
6. Free parking available on street.
1. Looking for serious and responsible people
2. No animals; No smoking
3. Proof of revenues; References
4. Liability insurance
5. Short term rental: minimum one month (negotiable)
1. 2000$ per month;
2. 600$ per month extra for heating, electricity, Wi-Fi and apartment cleaning
- Hot Water
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Backyard access
- Laundry Room
- B/I Microwave
- Window Coverings
- Walk-in Closet
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Health Club/Spa
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- No Backyard Neighbors
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation