CONDOS NEUFS In the heart of the popular Plateau Mont-Royal district.
5 minutes walk from Parc Lafontaine; an 8-minute walk from Sherbrooke Metro and less than 10 minutes from Metro Mont-Royal; at a street corner, buses serving St-Hubert and Rachel streets and a Bixi station; at a corner of rue St-Andrée, exclusively reserved for bicycles during the summer
Close to St-Denis Street, renowned for its many shops, bars and restaurants
Accessible units of St-Hubert Street or the small street / quiet street St-Christophe
Price of $ 2400 per month!
Features and inclusions:
- Private entrance and direct access from outside for almost all units
- Concrete structure entirely built on piles eliminating any risk of displacement of the foundations and ensuring a maximum lifetime of the building
- Fabelta brand aluminum tilt-and-turn aluminum oversized architectural windows (made in Quebec)
- High-end exterior siding: limestone cut stone from Montreal and western red cedar on the front facade
- Clay brick and aluminum without visible screws on the back and the inner courtyard
- Superior soundproofing of walls, floors and ceilings between different units
- Heat recovery air exchanger installed in each unit
- Exposed concrete walls and ceilings
- Quartz countertops
- Tempered glass partitions in bathrooms / showers
- Engineered wood floors with increased durability installed on acoustic membrane
- At least one outdoor balcony and / or roof terrace in each unit
- Common courtyard landscaped and green accessible from St-Christophe Street
- Common bicycle storage area accessible from the inner courtyard
For more information, contact us !
- Air Exchanger
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation