Rental office now open. Occupancy starting October 2022.
Visit the website to view the available units and prices.
Your new rental living space just a step away from Langelier Metro.
More than just a place to live, Espace Langelier represents the happy combination of the comfort of a brand new condo and the amenities of a mature Montreal neighborhood.
Espace Langelier offers a choice of studios and condos from 1 to 3 bedrooms. A living space where every square foot is optimized by renowned architects. Access a friendly and modern living environment worthy of the magazines where all you have to do is settle in and enjoy incomparable comfort, without the slightest hassle.
- Concrete project on 6 floors with elevator
- Studios and condos from 426 to 1413 sq. ft.
- Common terrace on the roof
- All units have a balcony or terrace
- 9 foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Large windows in each condo
- Kitchen with quartz countertops and ceramic backsplash
- Appliances included
- Hot water included
- High speed internet included
- Indoor parking available with the option of electrical hook-ups
- Storage for bicycles
Espace Langelier is located in the heart of Mercier-Ouest. A few blocks from Rosemont and Anjou, its living environment is already well established and ready to welcome you. Take advantage of a complete range of commercial services, all local services, educational institutions and public establishments, without fearing the chaos of neighborhoods in perpetual construction.
Espace Langelier is close to the Langelier metro station, a BIXI station, bus stops and major highways. Public transportation easily takes you to the four corners of the city, while Sherbrooke Street quickly takes you downtown. Nearby highways give you direct access to the north and south shores without the stress of traffic.
- Near highways 20, 25, 40
- Close to Langelier metro station
- BIXI station adjacent to the building
- Near Maisonneuve Park
- 20 minutes from downtown
- Access to buses 33, 185 and 197
Contact us to book a personalized meeting:
6720 Sherbrooke Street East, Montreal
Images are artists' representations. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice.
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- Public Transportation