Elegantly appointed condo loft boasts an expansive open-concept ideal for entertaining. The large windows allow for an abundance of natural light. The vestibule opens into a sprawling living room/dining area with outstanding concrete high ceilings of 13 feet with elegant hardwood flooring throughout. White kitchen and many extra touches which makes this condo very special.
The condo is located on Bates street, in Town of Mount-Royal, next to Outremont.
- Benefit from all the services from Town of Mount-Royal (pool, library, exercise courses, parcs, etc.)
- Close to all the services of the city of Outremont (restaurants, parks, schools, metro, Canora train station of Town of Mont-Royal with direct link to downtown).
- Walking distance from the future University campus site of the Université de Montréal.
- Near Bernard street with all the restaurants and coffee shops.
One parking space number 23.
One storage space in the basement number 15.
Building all in concrete so peace and quietness insured. Building in pristine condition with everyday janitor services.
- No smoking
- Tenant shall provide a credit check
- Tenant shall provide a proof of their tenant liability insurance before signing the lease as well as references
- Lease of minimum 1 year
Alarm system, interior parking spot (23) and locker (15), fridge, stove, dishwasher and air conditioning
** Room(s), Floor Covering and Additional Space(s)
LEVEL 3 - Living room 10.4 X 18.7 ft, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 3 - Dining room 10.11 X 18.7 ft, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 3 - Kitchen 10.11 X 14.2 ft, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 3 - Master Bedroom 9.11 X 13.9 ft, Wood Floor;
LEVEL 3 - Bathroom 15 X 5.4 ft, Ceramic Floor .
Balcony 8.10 X 2.11 ft Private portion
- Hot Water
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Walk-in Closet
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Health Club/Spa
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Elementary School
- High School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation