Magnificent condo part of the Rose-Phillips II project.
Strategic location at the corner of Garnier/Des Carrières streets directly in front of Père Marquette park, in the Rosemont/Petite-Patrie district. 10 minutes walk from Rosemont metro!
Ideal for those who like to be close to everything, grocery stores, parks, schools, bicycle path, main roads, public transit (line 197, 25, 45), Bixi station, Jean-Talon Market, Plaza St-Hubert, Masson promenade, 17 min from downtown.
POSSIBLILITY TO RENT FULLU FURNISHED. RENT TO BE DISCUSSED.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CONDO:
* Located on the ground floor directly facing the park Père-Marquette.
* Living room with a large window and view on the park
* Open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen
* Kitchen with quartz countertop and central island (fridge, oven, dishwasher provided by the owner)
* Ceiling of 9 feet
* Two bedrooms including the main one adjacent to the bathroom
* Direct outside entrance or through the main entrance
* Laundry area with washer/dryer (washer and dryer provided by the owner)
* Private terrace directly in front of the Père Marquette park;
* Storage space located in the building's garage
*Bike storage space located in the building's garage
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BUILDING :
* The building has an elevator, a common roof terrace with a view of Mont-Royal and the downtown area.
* Easy outdoor parking and possibility of vignette
* The strategic position of the building (and condo) facing the Père Marquette park brings several advantages: green space, trees, play modules and water games for children, basketball/soccer/baseball courts, ping-pong table, skating rink in winter.
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Air Conditioning
- Window Coverings
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Financial institution
- Elementary School
- Near Park
- Public Transportation