** 550 sqft apt available June 1 2021**
Tastefully renovated & bright apartment on the 2nd floor! Located on Dézéry, a residential street between Sherbrooke and Rachel, within the Angus neighborhood and next to the Plateau.
· One bedroom apt - 550 square feet
· Completely renovated: kitchen (cupboards, counter, sink etc), bathroom (shower, floor, toilet, etc.), pot lights, hardwood and ceramic flooring.
· Access to a small exterior balcony that faces a beautifully landscaped backyard with mature trees and quiet neighbors a true tranquil oasis!
· Top down washer/dryer
Within a 5 minute walk to:
· Préfontaine Metro station (green line)
· Provigo Angus
· SAQ Angus
· Many restaurants & cafés
· Caisse populaire Desjardins: Cur-de-l'île
· CLSC and Angus Medical Clinic
· Studio Locomotion Gym
· Spa Escale Santé
· Public market throughout summer
· Canadian Tire
· Postal Office
Close to (10-15 minutes walk or bike):
· Lafontaine Park
· Botanical garden, Maisonneuve Park and the Olympic stadium
· Jean-Duceppe Park
· Masson Street
· 15 minutes metro ride to downtown
· 97 (Mt Royal) bus that goes to the Plateau
· Bike path directly on Rachel
· Two Bixi stations within walking distance
· Cummunauto stations within 5 minute walk
· Car2GO parked on the street at all times
· No vignette parking on the street!
We are looking for:
· A tenant who is calm, and respectful of others in the building.
· The building is strictly non-smoking for all residents & their guests, including tobacco, cannabis, and electronic cigarettes.
· A credit check, employment verification as well as a background check is mandatory.
A building regulations document will be reviewed and signed by tenant.
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Health Club/Spa
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Elementary School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation