Lovely modern 3 ½ condo (690 square feet) for rent in the heart of the Gay Village. Modern construction dating from 2013 with a minimalist style and an open concept space for the living room/dining room and kitchen area. It is a half basement, but with large windows so it does not feel as if it is a basement!
- Lovely spacious bathroom that has both shower and bathtub for those relaxing evenings.
- The kitchen has a white quartz countertop with Ikea cabinets and slow closing drawers (of course!)
- All appliances are included (dishwasher, oven, fridge, microwave, washing machine and dryer).
- There is a little cute patio with a French style bistro chair and table to take your morning coffee, the patio has already been tiled for more comfort! There is enough space for a barbecue as well.
- The bedroom is spacious and can accommodate a king-sized bed if need be, there is a cute nook for your work from home station, and to get a bit of natural sunlight through the window in that nook.
- Small to medium sized pets allowed, as long as they are clean and are quiet.
- Rent will be 1275$ per month, hydro/electricity and internet not included.
- Possibility of renting a parking space nearby for 75$ monthly (tax included) if parallel parking is your nemesis!
- There is a small storage space as well towards the back of the condo for any extras one may have!
The fire alarm is tested every year to ensure maximum security.
This condo is only a 5 minutes' walk from the Metro Beaudry, you can also walk a bit more and find the Sherbrooke Metro. It is a few minutes away from Ste-Catherine St, where most attractions are located. The Park Lafontaine is located right nearby as well. On Ontario St. there is a Super C grocery and an EconoFitness, and various small markets, even a specialized beer store! There is a ton of bakeries and patisseries, as well as a butchers shop and cheese store, all 2 minutes away. The condo is also located right in front of Usine C. For those who drive, the bridge is 5 minutes or less away. In other words, attractions in this neighborhood are not lacking.
Please contact me for the more pictures and/or more information, thank you!
- Hot Water
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Pet Friendly
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Laundry Room
- Air Conditioning
- Air Exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Alarm System
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Financial institution
- Elementary School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation