***Indoor Parking Included + Beautiful private terrace 450pi½**
Hello & welcome to Tour des Canadiens!
AN ODE TO GREATNESS
Tour des Canadiens was the first tall tower launched in Montreal in a market dominated by small condominiums. The 555 unit 50-storey icon pays homage to the legendary NHL team and is fittingly located in the heart of the city at the Bell Centre, where hockey lives in Montreal.
UNMISTAKEABLE VISUAL LANDMARK
Straddling the natural ridge between the mountain and the river, Tour des Canadiens is an unmistakable visual landmark with a sleek profile and a dramatic architectural presence offering 360° panoramic city views.
Huma Design has raised the game with extraordinary interior finishes and spacious layouts that see every unit, from innovative studios to luxurious penthouses, outfitted with the very best in materials and design.
Residents live front row centre and enjoy unprecedented access to the Montreal Canadiens and special perks and privileges at the Bell Centre, as well as exciting amenities like a podium that connects to Canada's newest and largest restaurant, 1909 Taverne Moderne, the best place to watch Habs games outside of the Bell Centre with a 46 foot 4K TV!
Situated directly on top of Le Centre Bell.
- Panoramic views from 12th floor.
- Offers 1 large bedroom and 1 bathroom.
- Open space living and dining area.
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, high end appliances built-in and a breakfast island.
- Fully furnished with great taste.
- Available immediately
- Storage space
Brand new building with 24/7 security/reception, magnetic access cards, and cameras in elevators, entrances & common areas.
- Fully equipped gym, inspired by the Canadiens Hockey Team.
- Rain spa and sauna room.
- Outdoor, heated pool, with lounge areas and rooftop terrace.
- 3 large party rooms, with large TV screens.
- Games room with pool tables and hockey games.
- Sports bar and restaurant.
Building Location: "WALK-SCORE: 99"
- Direct access to the Bell Center, metro station, train and the underground city.
- Direct access to Lucien-L'Allier Metro Station, AMT train to the West Island and South Shore, Via Rail station and Gare Windsor Station.
- Proximity to Highway 720, highway 10, Decarie and all major accesses.
- Walking distance to the financial district, Crescent Street, Concordia and McGill University, shopping, restaurants and bars.
Inclusions: Fully furnished, hot water, all appliances:integrated stove, built-in induction cooktop, microwave oven, built-in fridge, washer/dryer, TV.
To see more photos and the virtual tour : https://duproprio.com/en/montreal/ville-marie-centre-ville-et-vieux-mtl/condo-for-sale/hab-1288-avenue-des-canadiens-de-m-821766
- Hot Water
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Pet Friendly
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Security Agent
- Convenience store
- Laundry Room
- Air Conditioning
- Air Exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Window Coverings
- Alarm System
- Walk-in Closet
Health Care Proximity:
- Medical Center
- Health Club/Spa
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
- Highway Access
- Near Park
- No Backyard Neighbors
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation