Modern and spacious 3 and 1/2 with parking, gas-burning fireplace, air conditioning and home appliances in Ville-Marie, Frontenac metro, available
Virtual tour on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p80Yvf_xZ4
Very spacious modern and fully repainted 896 ft2 (83.2 m2 ) 3-1/2 on the first floor (one staircase) of a small new building on Ontario Drive. Perfectly insulated with electric heating and/or gas-burning fireplace. Air conditioning. Electronic thermostats for better heating economy and control. Hardwood flooring. Rear parking plowed. 4-minute walk from the Frontenac metro. Ville-Marie borough.
Living room: Open area. Spacious enough to place a large sofa and a home cinema. Air conditioner and Gas-burning fireplace.
Kitchen: modern with lots of storage and bar island unit. Elegant storage for wine bottles. Microwave space. Double sink. Stainless home appliances:
- Silent hood.
- Large stove with a convection oven (cooking modes: with or without convection, grilling or roasting and other pre-programs and customizable programs. Self-cleaning or steam cleaning. 2-diameter plates for quick heating with the possibility of controlling the surface to be heated, a heat-preserving plate. Programmable start and cooking time.
- 21 ft3 refrigerator with freezer on the bottom, and central heat setting, and with moisture and heat settings in drawers depending on food. Dishwasher-washable silicone plates in niches to avoid dirtying the refrigerator.
- Dishwasher with different washing cycles, including washing pots and pans, washing crystal, washing with 1 or 2 levels, etc.
Bathroom: Spacious and chic. Large bathtub with removable shower. Walk-in shower with rain shower and adjustable bar. Large storage closet. Double flush. Ventilation, heating, dimmers. Painted slate grey
Dining room: Spacious enough for a very large dining table. Overlooking the kitchen through a charming island unit bar in half octagonal shape.
1 closed room: spacious, lit with a large closet.
Entrance: Locker and intercom.
Laundry: Modern washer and dryer. Cupboard and shelves. Enough space to set up a closet.
Nearby: Located in Ville-Marie borough, in Sainte-Marie district. 4-minute walk from Frontenac Metro, 4 minutes by car from Jacques-Cartier Bridge, 15-minute walk from Lafontaine Park, 3 metro stations from downtown, 2 metro stations from Plateau Mont-Royal, 1 metro station from the Village. Bus 125 on Ontario and other public transit. Dynamic area with shops, restaurants, schools, child-care centres, theatres, sports centres and swimming pools, bars and pubs. Grocery stores (IGA 6-min, Aux Fruits des champs 4-min, Hiep Phat 6-min, Taillefer Enr 9-min, Corner Grocery 11-min, convenience store 3-min, Ami Market 8 min, Bulk Life 11 min). Friendly and helpful neighbors.
Pets: Indoor cat operated accepted.
Availability: Ready to move in after pre-lease Investigation.
Rent : 1450 $
For all information:
- 514 574-9838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to see you!
- Furnished / Semi-Furnished
- Pet Friendly
- Washer / Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher access
- Air Conditioning
- Air Exchanger
- Alarm System
- Shopping Center
- Near Park
- No Backyard Neighbors
- Residential Area
- Public Transportation