La version francaise suivra:
Beautiful spacious(1300 sqft) fully repainted and upgraded heritage home with 3 closed bedrooms, located on Rue des Ecores in Villeray and La Petite-Patrie next to Jean-Talon Est Street. Built at the turn of the century, the building provides excellent soundproofing. With its unique character, the apartment will charm you. Situated next to the Jean Talon Market, and many parks, it will provide you with a friendly, fully equipped and secure place to live.
It is just a few steps from the Saint Michel and D'Iberville metro station. It is close to Uqam University. It can provide you with a lively urban way of life in private, peaceful environment.
Close to many Grocery stores like Pharmaprix, Jean Coutu, Marche Nuvo, Metro and many more. Jean Talon Hospital is a 2 min walk. Banks like RBC and BMO are also a 5min walk.
* Open plan with high ceilings, fully renovated bathroom with soaker tub and 3 large bedrooms.
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Plenty of storage space
* Ample storage and washer/dryer hookups
* Stove and dishwasher included
*Huge backyard terrace with a beautiful vegetable garden, flower beds, pear tree, mini food forest and a green alley to enjoy and explore!
* Bus stop nearby 13, 93,94,372 St-Michel and D'Iberville Metro Stations
* Grocery store (Metro), pharmacy (Uniprix), coffee shops, Restaurants, Cinema du Parc, ATM machine, RBC branch, medical clinic, Canada Post
* Available Now
* Long-term lease
* $1550/month ( includes stove and dishwasher)
Please text Katherine at (514) 592-4061 for further information or scheduling a visit.