- Superb forest land of 107.3 acres composed of mixed forest located in Bury 30 min from Sherbrooke.
- Access path to the lot by paved road and well maintained 600 m central forest path.
- Excellent hunting ground for big game (especially deer) and a multitude of small game hunting.
- Untapped maple grove of 4.5 acres.
- Forestry shelter portable 8'x18'
- Land with a forest management plan.
- Rapid tree growth due to rich soil and adequate forest drainage.
- Water Access
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- stream / river
- Black soil
- Highway access
- No backyard neighbors
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
Near Tourist Services: