Superb 1221 ft2 property on 2 floors, with an open concept ground floor, 3 bedrooms, a private courtyard lined with cedar hedges, 2 parking spaces and located in the Parcours du Cerf district.
Semi-detached house, in a condominium (4 units), with lawn mowing services including the yard, snow removal from parking lots and pedestrian driveway.
Condo on two floors, very bright, because on the right side to take full advantage of the sunshine from sunrise to sunset, windows on 3 sides. A real turnkey! Cherry wood floors on both floors, including stairs and ramp
*** GROUND FLOOR***
- Open area allowing numerous development possibilities;
- Enclosed entrance hall with French door and wardrobe;
- Very large open plan living room with a large window;
- Kitchen with quartz countertop, island, modern hood, fireplace style;
- Dining room with the patio door that offers exceptional brightness and a view of the courtyard;
- Shower room, with window;
- 2nd wardrobe near the shower room/living room;
- Functional storage under the stairs;
- Large balcony, made of fiberglass, 8 x 8;
- Locked storage under the balcony, large enough to store: bikes, tires, umbrellas, etc.
- 3 good sized bedrooms;
- Master bedroom, located at the front, with walk-in closets;
- Two other bedrooms, located at the back;
- Large bathroom, glass corner shower, podium bath and window with privacy film;
- Closed laundry area with storage, very practical near the rooms.
*** PRIVATE COURTYARD***
- 48'x 26' private backyard, for your exclusive use, bordered by cedar hedges and well landscaped;
- Two terraces including one with a 10' x 14' wooden pergola with removable cover.
*** TWO (2) reserved PARKING spaces, at the back of the yard***
Prime sector "Parcours du Cerf", homogeneous and peaceful, with mature trees. Close to the main services and numerous green spaces such as Parc Michel-Chartrand, the Tremblay forest, golf and bike paths.
Inclusions: Wall-mounted air conditioner, air exchanger, pergola and canvas (sold as is).
Exclusions: Dishwasher, pantry, entrance and dining room lights, rods, curtains, rectangular and entrance mirrors, TV wall mounting.
*** STRENGTHS ***
- Uniformity in color and quality of the materials, the ground floor and the upper floor;
- Lots of storage;
- Quiet and peaceful street (cul-de-sac);
- Proximity to the children's park as well as schools, public transport, highways 20 and 132.
*** Visit only, upon presentation of a mortgage pre-authorization***
* Visit by appointment on weekends. Please request a visit by email*
A single visit is sure to convince you!
- Engineered wood
- Melamine cabinets
- Central air
- Walk-in closet
- Step-up bath
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path