Parking / Driveway:
Are you a real estate agent?
This person is registered on the National Do Not Call List (DNCL).
NB: The owner requests that you not solicit them for the purpose of getting a listing agreement to sell their property. Thank you for respecting their choice to sell without an agent.
Could this property be “the one”? Here’s an overview of the steps involved in becoming the owner. These steps and the legal implications remain the same whether the property is purchased from an individual or through a broker.
One of the first things to do when looking for a property is to get a mortgage preapproval from a financial institution. The goal is to determine borrowing capacity, and as a result, the price range to be looking in.
The property suits the budget and needs? Time to submit an offer to purchase! This document sets out the price, the elements included in the sale, the possession date, the conditions of purchase and all other information relevant to the sale.
Need the form?
The offer to purchase generally includes conditions. The most common are the property passing an inspection, the buyer providing proof of financing and the buyer selling their own property. Once the listed conditions are met, the property is considered sold.
The last step is to see a notary, who is generally chosen by the buyer. This real estate professional drafts the deed of sale and ensures that the interests of all parties involved are respected.
Once the deed of sale is notarized, the new owner gets the keys to the home. All that’s left is to move in!
See our All about buying section.
- Roof redone in September 2015
- Blown wool was replaced in January 2016
- Kitchen on the ground floor renewed in 2016
- 1st floor rented at $995, heated unlit
- ground floor rented at $775, heated unlit
- Hot water tank belonging to the house
- Hot water gas heating system, the system belonging to the house
- Toiture refaite en septembre 2015
- Laine soufflée a été remplacée en janvier 2016
- Cuisine dans le rez-de-chaussée renouvelée en 2016
- 1er étage loué à 995 $, chauffé non éclairé
- rez-de-chaussée loué à 775 $, chauffé non éclairé
- Réservoir d'eau chaude appartenant à la maison
- Système de chauffage au gaz à l'eau chaude, le système appartenant à la maison