TURNKEY! Rare property of this type put up for sale this summer... the only one in Quebec itself, according to DuProprio.
Large private lot bordered by mature cedar hedges in a prestigious condo-camping area with a direct view (southeast) of the magnificent Lac Simon, direct access to the fine sandy beach of the area, and the rights to the dock (no. 4) for 1 boat.
Land including a fifth wheel KIT COMPANION 25 WF 1996 lovingly maintained by its sole owner (you won't believe your eyes when you visit its interior).
A 10 x 8 foot shed, a double-parking lot completely hidden from the main lot by the large 9-foot high hedge.
- Rectangular and flat land, 3,662 sq. ft., with impeccable lawn and flowerbeds, one of the most beautiful in this popular area
- Privacy guaranteed!
- Shed with a large refrigerator, and all the necessary appliances for maintenance, also including the Coleman BBQ, dishes, umbrellas, deck furniture, etc.
- Quiet cul-de-sac street
- Ready set-up to enjoy fully your next summer!
- Ideal land to install your dream villa. Several neighbors have already adopted this type of more spacious construction
- Extraordinary potential!
- Deep navigable lake with clean and clear water, including one of the most beautiful beaches in Quebec (Sépac in Duhamel) with its 2 km of fine white sand, its supervised swimming area, its slides, volleyball courts, and its immense dunes
- A few minutes from the municipal beach, Île du Canard Blanc with its Lac des Étoiles, and Baie des Pères, among others, is ideal for taking it easy with the family in this huge shallow natural pool.
- Close to several other bodies of water including the Petite-Nation River and its meanders that invite kayaking, canoeing, and all other nautical activities without a motor
- Exceptional playground for nature lovers; so many activities at your fingertips (mountain biking paradise, bike paths, hiking, rivers, waterfalls, Papineau-Labelle Park, Lac Gagnon, Mont Devlin, hunting, fishing, camping, and more
- Sepac, Lake Des Étoiles, Domaine Dynastie:
- The majestic Lac Simon in fall:
*Write to us for technical questions, and additional photos: panoramas, fifth wheel, interiors, etc.
Welcome to Lac Simon
Nestled in the tranquility of the Laurentian Forest, Lac Simon offers all the amenities of great nature! With its 80 km in circumference and 100 meters deep, this lake satisfies all the pleasures of vacationers and vacationers indulging in ecotourism activities. At the edge of this lake, the Lac Barrière spillway serves as a funnel toward the Petite-Nation River.
This is the perfect place to come and spend unforgettable stays in the inns, bed and breakfasts, chalets, tourist residences, and healing centers available throughout the year. For those who like to sleep in the open air, several campsites welcome you to their family site and offer you varied and comprehensive services.
With its imposing body of water and its sandy beaches, Lac-Simon is a place known for vacations, water sports, and relaxation. Summer activities are ideal for entertaining family and friends, including mini-golf and fireworks. If you like winter sports, snowmobile and cross-country ski trails are available, in addition to a popular forest skating trail and tubing.
The Lac Simon Tourist Center (SEPAQ):
In the heart of the Outaouais, between water and forest, the Lac-Simon Tourist Center is a must-see resort in Quebec. The summer experience is distinguished by its 2-kilometer beach, its clear waters, and its fine and warm sand, perfect for filling up on memories. On the immense Lac Simon, all the water sports are available to you. The nearby wooded area offers 17 kilometers of multifunctional trails for walking and cycling. To satisfy the little ones: trampoline, climbing games, slides, animated activities and much more are available free of charge when you stay on site. In winter, it is the haunt of white-tailed deer who come to parade a few steps from you. Cross-country skiing, tubing, snowshoeing, ice fishing: it's all there!
For accompanied visits, please take appointment by email.
The land is currently open to visitors.
Hope to meet you!
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Beach access
- septic tank
- Residential area
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health Center (spa / massage)
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Sportif center
- ATV trails
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Port / Marina