A jewel in the center of the region, the Manoir Sweetsburg
Victorian mansion, located 1 hour from Montreal and Sherbrooke. Spacious residence with 8 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Embellished with a large living room and a huge dining room with 10 foot ceilings, woodwork, chandeliers, double marble fireplaces, ballroom, corporate lounge, office etc ... Its gardens and mature trees on the 1 acre lot will seduce you.
Located in Cowansville between plain and mountains, near Lake Davignon.
Cowansville, a rare pearl, in the center of the region.
Establishes one hour from two major cities, Montreal and Sherbrooke, and approximately 30 minutes from the US border.
Strategically located for both tourism (summer and winter) and business.
At a maximum of 20 minutes from the Manoir Sweetsburg, you will find:
- The wine route
- Mountains to climb, breathtaking views
- Performance halls
- Several golf courses
- Renowned Spas
- Bicycle tours, historical, artistic, gourmet, microbreweries
- Picking berries
- Practical shops full of character
- Renowned restaurants
- Skiing, snowshoeing, fatbiking, skating...
- Fishing, ice fishing in winter
- Kite, canoe, paddle board...
A step back in time in today's comfort.
House of Anglo-American architecture, built around 1875, maintained with attention to detail and in the rules of the art, adapted to today's reality with home automation for heating and air conditioning.
The quality of the materials and the sumptuous decor characterize the Manoir Sweetsburg.
Its exterior will not leave you indifferent with its mature trees and centuries-old and majestic white pines.
You will also appreciate the large garden of this property which offers rest areas.
Currently operated as an inn with eight rooms with extraordinary decor, each with full bathroom and some rooms have a gas fireplace.
The large living room and the dining room have a marble fireplace. The dining room will seduce you with its size and magnificent chandelier.
The Manoir Sweetsburg also has three reception rooms for events and receptions (wedding, training, assembly, offices, recording studio, family room, etc.)
Magnificent property, it could also lend itself to multiple uses such as:
- Residence for seniors, cooperative or community residence
- Luxurious two-generation house that two families could share.
- Offices for professionals
- Language, music or dance school
- Residence for anyone from the world of television, music, cinema
This superb property will seduce you with its environment, its large rooms, its chandeliers, its woodwork, its 10-foot ceilings and much more.
The Manoir Sweetsburg, where luxury, comfort and quality of life meet!
- Property sold furnished
- Measurements are approximate, as some parts are irregular in measurements.
- Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk and peril
- Residential or commercial zoning
- The operating costs mentioned are commercial, because currently operated in a auberge.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us :)
- Forced air
- Natural gas
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Laundry room
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
- Separate entrance
- Crawl space
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
- 9ft ceilings
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park